12/31 - New Year's Eve Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
After a few days of not being able to get any C-SAT Inc HITs, and after seeing so many other people on here getting them today, I grow suspicious that perhaps I was getting blocked from doing any more of their HITs. I grew so suspicious that I temporarily install the Qualification Sorter Script to see if they blocked me or not. A few minutes after I install the script, I found no such block. A few more minute later, I caught a 61 cents C-SAT Inc Hit.

Oof.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think I'm going to be on and off most of the rest of today, but...

Happy new years everyone! So glad I found this place. I joined (Mturk, not the forum) just about 1 year ago (I think like Dec 26th?) and I defo wouldn't have made as much this year, or had as easy a time learning everything, without all of you guys. I'm not going to get sappy but I like you all very much and hope everyone has a lovely evening and a lovely 2019.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
After a few days of not being able to get any C-SAT Inc HITs, and after seeing so many other people on here getting them today, I grow suspicious that perhaps I was getting blocked from doing any more of their HITs. I grew so suspicious that I temporarily install the Qualification Sorter Script to see if they blocked me or not. A few minutes after I install the script, I found no such block. A few more minute later, I caught a 61 cents C-SAT Inc Hit.

Oof.
It's just a case of not much work and too many people fighting over it. Happens every holiday week, during the day time. Nice avatar.:)
Almost thought you were Theta Carinae @Theta Carinae for a second.:p

HelloHello

Reaction score
Since I can't seem to get my backside in gear to leave...

I sent an e-mail last week and got a reply today indicating they're working on a problem with their website. I'm passing on some info and they seem interesting in hearing from everyone who hasn't got through the process.

geohive@radiantsolutions.com

I'm also going to link them to the forum so someone may drop by to ask on the subject.
Thank you!

Reactions: Merovign and Jerami

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Idk if anyone has been mentioning this lately, but how does tax stuff work for amt... is there are form mailed with income or do we go by the dashboard or what? I want to know before 2019 lol
My brother-in-law is an accountant, so I just tell him whatever my yearly earnings says on my dashboard when he does my taxes...

Reactions: Despairagus

alk69

Reaction score
Hot damn! I just found a Pearl Light in the bottom of the fridge. Must be 10 years old. Still great. (See, I do occasionally clean out the fridge.) Made pizza dough and cooking a nice little pie. This'll go nicely with it. The day is saved.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Link them to the requester area, if you could, so it doesn't get buried in the Daily.
If you would. If not, that's fine.
You're call.:)
Doesn't affect me really. But, thanks for the time invested into checking it out.
Now I've done this, and now I *really* have to go! It's cruising on 2:00 and I have stuff to do before it gets dark!

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Hot damn! I just found a Pearl Light in the bottom of the fridge. Must be 10 years old. Still great. (See, I do occasionally clean out the fridge.) Made pizza dough and cooking a nice little pie. This'll go nicely with it. The day is saved.
I have two beers from like 6 months ago. My friend owns a computer store and a customer got him a beer-of-the-month club type thing. He doesn't drink beer.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Oof.
And a few moments after you posted this, I got one, too. Yyaaaaayyyyyy us! :cheers:

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.