12/30 - Sheer Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got on after being sick all morning...is it as bad as its looking?

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: College Admission Question-Answering | Accept
Requester: shanshanruan [A2LOG2SJHYI9PV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.19] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Ask questions about College admission based on the paragraphs we provide
Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

whatever4ever

Reaction score
Random, but fuck swagbucks. I spent 45 minutes doing a $5 survey yesterday. Finished the survey but when I was redirected to the homepage it gave me that whole "you were disqualified but here's 1 point" BS. I emailed support and they responded with some scripted "sometimes you don't meet the demographics for certain surveys blah blah blah" nonsense. Uh, the demographic screener was at the beginning and I spent nearly an hour on the task before being told I get what essentially equals a penny. I'm so done with swagbucks.

Reactions: SCOTTM

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Dang. No Ben Petersons, John Does, or Digital Rekogs today? Ughhh.

whatever4ever

Reaction score
Dang. No Ben Petersons, John Does, or Digital Rekogs today? Ughhh.
Weird. Ben Peterson is all I'm catching. I've done 35 of them today. I think some people were saying yesterday that he's starting to block some people from working on it, probably because he wants some fresh opinions or something?

Reactions: K'Lee

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got on after being sick all morning...is it as bad as its looking?
Pretty much. Unless you've got the 5's qual. Then it's worse, because you'll be tempted to try and sort through the 112,000 hits for the 13k or so that are actually working.

Reactions: Liz and lsutiger25

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Weird. Ben Peterson is all I'm catching. I've done 35 of them today. I think some people were saying yesterday that he's starting to block some people from working on it, probably because he wants some fresh opinions or something?
Dang! I was hoping he wouldn't block me! :confused2:

Reactions: whatever4ever

whatever4ever

Reaction score
Dang! I was hoping he wouldn't block me! :confused2:
I really hope I don't get blocked because it's the only steady work I get since I don't have any of those super fancy quals everyone is always going on about :disrelieved:

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
I really hope I don't get blocked because it's the only steady work I get since I don't have any of those super fancy quals everyone is always going on about :disrelieved:
I've been doing this since April, and I don't have a bunch of super fancy quals. I was doing his since August.

Reactions: whatever4ever

whatever4ever

Reaction score
I've been doing this since April, and I don't have a bunch of super fancy quals. I was doing his since August.
I've had my account for about three years but up until ~2 months ago I'd only done around 1,000 HITs, and I didn't have any good quals. I quit my job and figured that was good time to finally get into this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.