Title: 10 min. survey about your opinion on some products | Accept
Requester: EMSCI Retail Lab [A2ELTCQIOEEHJV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.85
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 14
Description: You will be presented with a total of 10 different products and a persuasive description for each product. We would like you to answer a few questions regarding the product and its description.
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I am not really awake, but there was a large puppy on my chest at 5:30 am that couldn't wait until I put her leash on her at 5:31 and proceeded to pee on the floor. Then still had to walk three dogs. *yawn*

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: MTurkcrowd 2nd annual Christmas hit | Accept
Requester: catnapped [A35VHJ35QIIKOO] Contact
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: something goes here about what's here
Requirements: MTC Favorite Workers Pizza EqualTo 100; Elite Zippered Hoodie DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

final day!

GRR

Reaction score
for crying out loud! I just did barcodes...usually after 20 or so hits I get a capcha frpm google search asking me to prove I am human...you know the one that has cars signs etc. I just went thru TWELVE screens to get it to accept...someone asked me the other day why I do not like using chrome...f u google

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
For BC - is a drone a toy or an electronic??

:thinking:

jan

Reaction score
morning :mug: a little snow is just starting and I don't need to go anywhere, so that's nice!
we're getting some later. Hopefully it won't make it hard to drive I have to cook for the shelter later (black bean soup for 30). I don't want to make a stock (veggie), so I'm going to add a lot of cilantro, celery, and........IDK. I have cheese and sour cream and hot salsa to put in bowls (people can add it). Any other suggestions??

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: MTurkcrowd 2nd annual Christmas hit | Accept
Requester: catnapped [A35VHJ35QIIKOO] Contact
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Description: something goes here about what's here
Requirements: MTC Favorite Workers Pizza EqualTo 100; Elite Zippered Hoodie DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

final day!
Rude

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
we're getting some later. Hopefully it won't make it hard to drive I have to cook for the shelter later (black bean soup for 30). I don't want to make a stock (veggie), so I'm going to add a lot of cilantro, celery, and........IDK. I have cheese and sour cream and hot salsa to put in bowls (people can add it). Any other suggestions??
I never use stock in my black bean soup! Sometimes powdered/stock cubes if I have them. This recipe actually puts some salsa in the soup, which I have done, and it's good! I would just start with a nice onion-garlic-celery-carrot saute to add flavor :)

edit:
if you have jiffy mix or cornmeal you could whip up some quick cornmeal muffins? that's always a nice side if you need one..

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
I never use stock in my black bean soup! Sometimes powdered/stock cubes if I have them. This recipe actually puts some salsa in the soup, which I have done, and it's good! I would just start with a nice onion-garlic-celery-carrot saute to add flavor :)

edit:
if you have jiffy mix or cornmeal you could whip up some quick cornmeal muffins? that's always a nice side if you need one..
They get tons of bread and desserts from the local supermarket (the local market bakes them - they get all of the day-old stuff, sheet cakes, all kinds of breads). So, that will be there, too.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 8 min survey about personal attitudes | AcceptA
Requester: Yunhui Huang [A2ESGXWA4IHJI1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.17] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.81] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Description: We are interested in your personal attitudes and product evaluation
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
for crying out loud! I just did barcodes...usually after 20 or so hits I get a capcha frpm google search asking me to prove I am human...you know the one that has cars signs etc. I just went thru TWELVE screens to get it to accept...someone asked me the other day why I do not like using chrome...f u google
I think if you are logged into Google you will only get the check mark one. The only time I have ever gotten the picture is when I've been logged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.