12/30 - Foodie Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Well guys im off to game and watch tv short of my $50 goal by $15 but it's ok... I see you guys tomorrow untill about noon then it a day with the girlfriend
Enjoy your night!

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
:nonono:. Watching Cops. (Bad boys, bad boys) whatcha gonna do?
Those are better than the MMA tonight so far at least. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? They really need to bring that show back, current episodes....people would lose their minds.

Reactions: K'Lee

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I love dachshunds. My Annie passed right after Valentine's Day at 13 years old. My husband just surprised me with a new doxie puppy for Christmas.
They are stubborn as can be but they have huge personalities. I have 2 that are sisters. Emma May & Chloe Bell. They are complete opposites both with unique personalities. Sorry to hear about your loss (Annie) it is really tough to lose a fur baby. Congrats on your new puppy. Boy or girl?

Reactions: scrmcasey

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Most likely run and then get bit by a dog or tasered before getting arrested based on what Ive seen.
Yes, pretty accurate. I'm not sure why but I really like watching it. Probably for the completely crazy things people do.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Those are better than the MMA tonight so far at least. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? They really need to bring that show back, current episodes....people would lose their minds.
Indeed they need some new episodes. There are times when we are watching it and we're like "oh that's the guy who did this..." because we've seen so many episodes. There is this new show now Live Pd where it is live stuff but sometimes it is super boring. Once in a while something good happens. Makes you realize why there is editing.

Reactions: TylerS

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
They are stubborn as can be but they have huge personalities. I have 2 that are sisters. Emma May & Chloe Bell. They are complete opposites both with unique personalities. Sorry to hear about your loss (Annie) it is really tough to lose a fur baby. Congrats on your new puppy. Boy or girl?
She's a girl named Bella. She's the complete opposite of Annie's personality too while still maintaining the typical attitude. They are an amazing breed!

Reactions: K'Lee

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
So I really intended to work today, but then I got side tracked by thoughts of a cabin in the woods and then spent like half the day looking for the perfect northern michigan cabin. Did I miss anything good?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
She's a girl named Bella. She's the complete opposite of Annie's personality too while still maintaining the typical attitude. They are an amazing breed!
Bella is a good name:D . They really are a unique breed and yes they are full of attitude (and love :joyful:)

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.