12/30 - Foodie Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
going to try to only drink water in 2017. water and the occasional weekly margarita. no coffee or soda

gotta be healthy
Coffee is pretty healthy unless you fill it with unhealthy stuff :p

Reactions: Peachy

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Exactly. People are like, " Hey stop smoking meth you're ruining your life", um excuse me? I don't criticize your diet, so maybe just let me manage my own.
I'm about ot eat oreos for breakfast so people really shouldn't take my advice.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I can safely confirm that you can do Zs and Wills at the same time if you also have the Queue Order Fix script running.

I legit had a queue full of 24 Wills when I sat down this morning ... did about 4 and then my queue automatically went to Zs and then pulled a Wills in every so often.

Today's Projected Earnings: $22.64

Back to my last 10 Wills :)

Twisted65

Reaction score
made the mistake of deciding to pickup all 10 wills while z's were super slow, bad mistake def would of capped otherwise oh well still good morning.
Today's Projected Earnings: $21.28

Reactions: kryss

DogBlood

Reaction score
AWWW MTURKCROWD DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR!!! CLAP FOR YOUR BOY AND FEEL THE POWERRR!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YESS IT IS!!!! Gonna play video games all day, get drunk, smoke fat blunts, eat sushi and hope for a Ronda Rousey KNOCK OUT tonight. Happy turking everyone!!!! :cupcake::party::kissingheart::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
AWWW MTURKCROWD DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR!!! CLAP FOR YOUR BOY AND FEEL THE POWERRR!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YESS IT IS!!!! Gonna play video games all day, get drunk, smoke fat blunts, eat sushi and hope for a Ronda Rousey KNOCK OUT tonight. Happy turking everyone!!!! :cupcake::party::kissingheart::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake::fishcake:
happy birthday

turktime4:20

Reaction score
Well looks like nothing good right now time to try get many AK as I can

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.