12/29 - The Roomiest Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Despite it being pretty slow during times I'm on (as of late, anyway), I'm still going to make more this year on mTurk than I ever have in the several years I've been doing this. :electrolyte:

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yum! Now I want some.. but I don't have taco shells, so I'll settle for nachos :LOL:
With the amount of filling I just made for two of us we will be having nachos, burritos, tostadas, etc. for a while now, lol.

Reactions: Onyxbird

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sexual Attitudes: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Frederick Allen Volk [A3MJI0VQ3J9564] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.61] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 2.20] [Fast: 2.80]
Description:
Sexual Attitudes (First Time This Survey) Long Survey 15 to 40 minutes
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Bubbly. Took about 16mins.
:blech:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
by chance. someone wanted to move out really badly, and was putting up ads trying to find someone to take over the lease.
so u found it on craigslist or something? Ive been checking craiglist, hotpads and apartment.com

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
haha well I was going to say it didn't. I realized that I would need my laptop instead of chromebook for the software and I was too lazy to bring upstairs (which in my sort-of defense also includes a keyboard and monitor since the screen is broken).

But...I am Leela right? So instead my just-turned five and six year olds gave me a 'make-ovoo" with their 'my little pony' brush and comb and christmas nail polish, while their ponies had story time: (So even better.)

I think they need more ponies...

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.