12/29 - Stay Hype on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
AND regarding my 13 separate worker IDs issue and the rejection from this morning . . .

Thank you for your message. I understand that you are upset because of my rejection. Please accept my sincere apologies for the mistake. I just changed the status from “reject” to “approve”. I hope it worked—please let me know if it didn’t, so that I can take further steps to resolve this.

My PC issue is still ongoing though . . .

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
AND regarding my 13 separate worker IDs issue and the rejection from this morning . . .

Thank you for your message. I understand that you are upset because of my rejection. Please accept my sincere apologies for the mistake. I just changed the status from “reject” to “approve”. I hope it worked—please let me know if it didn’t, so that I can take further steps to resolve this.

My PC issue is still ongoing though . . .
At least they figured out you didn't happen to come across 12 other SSN and then manage to get them all approved for mturk purposes.

HelloHello

Reaction score
At least they figured out you didn't happen to come across 12 other SSN and then manage to get them all approved for mturk purposes.
Just goes to show you that most people do not think clearly.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
don't waste your time trying to figure out when Masters are granted. I've got 110K approved with 99.92% percentage (93 rejected) and I've been working consistently for over 2 years and no Masters qual. Nobody has been able to figure it out.
He's right nmelssx @nmelssx I have masters and there are people on here that earn way more then I do in a days time. First I don't believe it has anything to do with how many hits a person completes, some get it with low numbers, others with high numbers, there's no rhyme or reason to the qual . Don't get me wrong masters is nice to have and there are some good masters only hits up but even many of the masters hits can have other quals that you need too. There are a lot of people that make more on closed quals than just masters hits. Not sure how long you have been turking but be patient and watch for qual hits that come up. Like the ones they were working last night and had a $100 day weren't masters but a qual that they had and I didn't so as having masters earned me about $45 to their $100, and most of the hits I did yesterday weren't masters.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyM and jan

nmelssx

Reaction score
He's right nmelssx @nmelssx I have masters and there are people on here that earn way more then I do in a days time. First I don't believe it has anything to do with how many hits a person completes, some get it with low numbers, others with high numbers, there's no rhyme or reason to the qual . Don't get me wrong masters is nice to have and there are some good masters only hits up but even many of the masters hits can have other quals that you need too. There are a lot of people that make more on closed quals than just masters hits. Not sure how long you have been turking but be patient and watch for qual hits that come up. Like the ones they were working last night and had a $100 day weren't masters but a qual that they had and I didn't so as having masters earned me about $45 to their $100, and most of the hits I did yesterday weren't masters.
Speaking of the qual from last night, can someone tell me how much the requester paid for the qual, was the qual designed as a regular HIT, and how many of those quals they put up? Just curious.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of the qual from last night, can someone tell me how much the requester paid for the qual, was the qual designed as a regular HIT, and how many of those quals they put up? Just curious.
I can't because even though I did some of the hits when they were up for the qual I don't remember when or what they paid. Some qual hits don't pay at all and others do and they are all different and sometimes they don't say that they are quals. Just a matter of doing the right hits at the right time. The majority of the time you have to watch for qual hits and sometimes go looking for them. Many times it is announced on the forums that a qual hit is up. But a lot of it is up to you and you can't rely on others to get the information. You have to be willing to put the work and time in to make a decent amount on mturk.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
If you mean Andreas Vesalius, then yes it was just a regular batch basically. They all paid 50 cents a pop just like this batch, it seemed like he selected people who participated in the previous batch and just sort of gave them a qual based on accuracy. It was fairly easy to miss whether or not the question was answered by the given text in some situations.

Reactions: Yatagarasu and nana

HelloHello

Reaction score
Watching the little circle of white balls spinning on PC screen - reset 2nd time today - Better today than a day where there is a lot of work . . . Maybe I should just . . .

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have the sneaking suspicion I won't get 100 PE today. Where are the good hits hiding?
I quit after $10 today. Three days in a row of nothing but Andreas was enough to burn me out.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I quit after $10 today. Three days in a row of nothing but Andreas was enough to burn me out.
I only did around 20$ the first day, 127$ yesterday and 77$ of him specifically today. So it was a decent haul, could have been more if I didn't keep sleeping in so much. Seeing the same sentences over and over does get really old though and now I know a lot more pointless information.

Reactions: Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I only did around 20$ the first day, 127$ yesterday and 77$ of him specifically today. So it was a decent haul, could have been more if I didn't keep sleeping in so much. Seeing the same sentences over and over does get really old though and now I know a lot more pointless information.
Definitely. I did three $100 days since I hadn't even earned $5 for the week when they showed up plus who knows how sucky next week will be. Easy work but so boring so fast.

charlie

Reaction score
Definitely. I did three $100 days since I hadn't even earned $5 for the week when they showed up plus who knows how sucky next week will be. Easy work but so boring so fast.
ugh. the one evening i decide to go out i miss a qual like that. oh well.

Reactions: Merovign

Windir

Reaction score
Wow i'm tired now, long day of turking.

charlie

Reaction score
speaking of going out.. I went over to visit friends of mine and share some non local beers last night. They handed me their old air fryer. They'd just gotten a bigger 7 quart one. I've used the heck out of it today. It's freaking awesome. I was planning on buying one next month anyways so the timing was perfect :D

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I learned last night that I can't make fancy pants banners. There are like 12 banners I can choose from, but I can't make the fancy ones like mine, or the double hit poster sparkles, and whatnot
My quest for the banner will continue, thank you for trying!

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.