12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Those .30 PFA's yesterday were nice. Hope they drop more today. I only got 30 or so before I had to go move the last of the furniture.

Reactions: tempo and Peachy

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad it's almost all wrapped up for you :D

Thanks! The sooner I get moved, the sooner I can get rid of all the glamorous 90's green and mauve paint, and those sexy wall paper borders. The place is hideous, I'll post pics later.

h0waboutn0

Reaction score
Morning everyone, I'm new around here. Started doing mturk a while ago when bored at work off and on, and picked it up slightly more seriously a month or two ago. Anyway, I'm 3 approvals away from 1000 (have slightly more than that submitted but they're pending). I'm impatient. Any suggestions on HITs that approve very quickly? Don't really care what they are as long as it's quick. Aside from Jimmy Dragon, I've done all of those that I can as of now.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning everyone, I'm new around here. Started doing mturk a while ago when bored at work off and on, and picked it up slightly more seriously a month or two ago. Anyway, I'm 3 approvals away from 1000 (have slightly more than that submitted but they're pending). I'm impatient. Any suggestions on HITs that approve very quickly? Don't really care what they are as long as it's quick. Aside from Jimmy Dragon, I've done all of those that I can as of now.
It's just gone 9a on the east coast ... I'm sure you'll get those 3 approvals within an hour or so :) How many pending?

Reactions: h0waboutn0

turktime4:20

Reaction score
It vary per requester

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/pandas-to-keep-you-working-cheap-numbers-hits.155/

Ibottas/Zing are fun and quick 1cent duplicates.

Reactions: h0waboutn0

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I certainly hope we didn't work our way around the globe (the English speaking part of it anyways) because we are now working on Australia and New Zealand was the other day. Goodbye Z's you will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.