• boiled

• Benedict

• i don’t eat eggs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. :( I hoped that I'd have at least one unique one to try. If you've only taken ibuprofen, I take both in my life but, for this small trick ibuprofen isn't very effective. That's why I suggest one actual aspirin. It's blood thinning ability is much higher, hence it's use in BP emergencies. Having been through one myself, ibuprofen is not a suitable substitute for that. But, if you've tried old school aspirin, I'm out of things. But feel better anyway.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...e/in-depth/daily-aspirin-therapy/art-20046797

Probably best not to submit med advice on this forum unless you can prove you have an MD after your name.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Can you lower it to 10? lol Then we won't have 200 people trying to get 20 posts cause 200 times 20 is like... a big number of silly random posts. Maths. :p

I mean, obviously do what you want but, you can see what's gonna happen. I kinda think it's funny but, I think that if you keep it open all day, the people won't be MTC workers, per se, just people who were able to join, fire off 20 posts and snag a qual before never coming back.
I really don't care. I just think it may get sill when the west coast wakes up fully.:hilarious:
Why not 4 billion...

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...e/in-depth/daily-aspirin-therapy/art-20046797

Probably best not to submit med advice on this forum unless you can prove you have an MD after your name.
My husband is on a daily aspirin therapy.

I used to take aspirin every night when I had bad anxiety. My dad died from a heart attack in his sleep and I was 100% sure I was having a heart attack so I would take an aspirin before bed. I eventually went to the doctor and counseling and I don't do that anymore, lol. Rough time for me.

Edit: I don't think Jerami @Jerami was advocating for daily aspirin though. Just a one time thing to ease pain. Like the link you shared says is okay to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: cassius and Sondi

FNAkun

Super Cool™ Requester
Requester
Reaction score
Can you lower it to 10? lol Then we won't have 200 people trying to get 20 posts cause 200 times 20 is like... a big number of silly random posts. Maths. :p

I mean, obviously do what you want but, you can see what's gonna happen. I kinda think it's funny but, I think that if you keep it open all day, the people won't be MTC workers, per se, just people who were able to join, fire off 20 posts and snag a qual before never coming back.
I really don't care. I just think it may get sill when the west coast wakes up fully.:hilarious:
Yeah, maybe post count isn't the best metric to go off of in retrospect. If/when I repost the qual, I'll probably use a combination of post count and account age or something.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I started with, "I'm not a doctor" and listed all the things that worked for me. I'll say, "I'm not a medical doctor and in no way should this replace actual medical advice from a board certified doctor. Please see your physician before taking this and all medications" next time. So everyone knows, I'm not a doctor and don't play one here, or on tv. Make sure you mention that to the Valsava person too.

Sorry to everyone else here for this post being a little snippy. I can only take so much. I'll take my leave for the day.
People in glass houses...

Sorry of I'm the ass here guys. I'll go think about what I've done for the day. I hope you all make lots of money and have a wonderful day. I'm too grumpy to be around people. It's not you, it's me. can't even type properly. Later guys.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Make 5-6 minutes of voice recordings and answer survey about your self (survey total length: ~18 min) | Accept
Requester: Lars Vinberg [A26IBKKAKW1CUJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.43] [Pay=4.11] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.14] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.22] [Pen=4.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=57%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 3.55
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: We are ask you to talk about your self. We will ask you to complete 5-6 minutes of voice recordings in total. You will need a working microphone. Those who complete the survey might be contacted for further opportunities.
Qualifications: past_worker DoesNotExist ; recurrent_worker DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

nmelssx

Reaction score
PE: $7.69

More than I've made all week! Maybe I can hit goal of $10 today, lol.
Going to get breakfast started and attempt to do laundry.
When did you start working? I started 2 hours ago at 7 a.m and only got around 2 dollars PE.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey with $4 completion award. | Accept
Requester: Christine Exley [A4LCJUP51VHRV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.03] [Pay=4.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.94] [Fast=4.92] [Comm=4.71] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=66] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.54] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: You will be asked to answer an approximately 25 minute academic survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Essence and Purpose | Accept
Requester: David Rose [A3NPYUGFWX51N2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.14] [Fast=4.35] [Comm=3.53] [Fair=4.35] [Reviews=49] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Take a fun survey! Just read a short story and answer some quick questions
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kevin Candy

Reaction score
So they don't actually post the HIT on MTurk, but they pay via bonus on MTurk?

That sounds hella fishy and like they're skirting TOS.
They posted as we_pay_you_fast. It's legit. They have their own payment system now but those that came in through Mturk still get paid as bonus, I believe due to their agreement with Amazon.

cassius

Reaction score
My husband is on a daily aspirin therapy.

I used to take aspirin every night when I had bad anxiety. My dad died from a heart attack in his sleep and I was 100% sure I was having a heart attack so I would take an aspirin before bed. I eventually went to the doctor and counseling and I don't do that anymore, lol. Rough time for me.

Edit: I don't think Jerami @Jerami was advocating for daily aspirin though. Just a one time thing to ease pain. Like the link you shared says is okay to do.
Having had severe pain since I was young, I've learned the hard way to use OTCs very carefully, especially now since nothing else is allowed. Been to ER a few times with bleeding ulcers so really, the internet is a useful tool sometimes but docs can be much better. Also am familiar with the ear problem. Usually a trip to the doc works wonders in clearing that up, which I learned after useless tries to fix that problem.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Title: Academic survey with $4 completion award. | Accept
Requester: Christine Exley [A4LCJUP51VHRV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.03] [Pay=4.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.94] [Fast=4.92] [Comm=4.71] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=66] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.54] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: You will be asked to answer an approximately 25 minute academic survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This took about 16 mins and approved within 5 mins of submitting. Thank you!

Good morning! :)

Reactions: nana and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.