• i don’t eat eggs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a quick update:
  • All HITs that were rejected either today or yesterday have switched over to being set as Approved. This affected about 50 workers in total.
  • If you applied for the mTurk Crowd qual earlier and were initially rejected but are now approved, do not assume that you will be getting the qualification. The 40 people who met the criteria will be issued their qualifications by the end of the day (hopefully).
  • After all qual's have been issued out, I'll be posting a "Where are you?" HIT for those of you who have attained the qualification. Even if you've previously done the "Where are you?" HIT, feel free to do it again. There will be exactly 40 HITs made.
Looking forward to working with you all soon!

Dangit! I caught this earlier and ended up returning it because I had already done the first Where Are You HIT. Now I can't catch this one again. :facepalm2: Wish I had seen this earlier.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
they have not been cold for over a day and are about a week old.
You probably been told this already (I'm waayyy behind here), but drop them into some water (maybe a tall glass of): if they float, toss them; if not, safe to eat. I've had eggs in here not refrigerated for weeks and most of the have still been ok. (And I think peeps in Europe don't even put them in the frig.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have any of you asked friends if you're a "natural leader" I hate when they ask you how others see you. I had to ask my friends this stuff just b/c I was like "IDFK how other people see me!"

I'm always worried I'm a shit-poster :(

like #1.75 but I'm in the middle of a $3 survey so I'm basically rolling in it.
I've asked my boyfriend if he thinks I'm sophisticated in art and literature, if I'm a natural leader, etc. he usually just says "ioknow' so :shrug:
yeah I'm always worried I'm a shit poster but while I care I also...don't want to stop until someone tells me to...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Have any of you asked friends if you're a "natural leader" I hate when they ask you how others see you. I had to ask my friends this stuff just b/c I was like "IDFK how other people see me!"

I'm always worried I'm a shit-poster :(

like #1.75 but I'm in the middle of a $3 survey so I'm basically rolling in it.
To me shit posting is when you just post unrelated nonsense that isnt even somewhat related to what's going on and has no substance. Like a bunch of gifs or posting about work because you dont have anyone IRL to ramble at cause you're hiding in a bathroom stall.

Not that I know anyone like that.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You probably been told this already (I'm waayyy behind here), but drop them into some water (maybe a tall glass of): if they float, toss them; if not, safe to eat. I've had eggs in here not refrigerated for weeks and most of the have still been ok. (And I think peeps in Europe don't even put them in the frig.)
if it drowns, the egg is not a witch

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
you know how sometimes people keep looking in the fridge hoping there's something new in there even though they just checked like 5 minutes ago? I keep doing that but with HF
they should have more fridges with windows or possibly cameras, so you can see inside.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of those questions should have a "it's never come up" option.

I also get a bunch of surveys, especially the short cheap ones, that have some unmentioned, unchecked assumption so, halfway through you realize you probably shouldn't be answering these questions because they don't relate to you, but they didn't screen you out either.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they should have more fridges with windows or possibly cameras, so you can see inside.
one time when I still lived with my parents my dad got pissed because I kept opening the fridge so he took a picture and made me look at it until I figured out what I wanted

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short advertising survey | Accept
Requester: Kelly Cowart [A33RNK7JMJZKDN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.49] [Pay=null] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.80] [Fast=3.80] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Part I: Answer questions about social justice. Part II: Review a print ads and rate it.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Masters.
2:16 min | $21.18/hr[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
To me shit posting is when you just post unrelated nonsense that isnt even somewhat related to what's going on and has no substance. Like a bunch of gifs or posting about work because you dont have anyone IRL to ramble at cause you're hiding in a bathroom stall.

Not that I know anyone like that.
:sofa:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
And I think peeps in Europe don't even put them in the frig.)
It's illegal there to wash the protective bloom off them.
Here it's illegal NOT to, b/c we have lobbyists in place that make sure we waste food and give more money to the companies in charge.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Even Ben Peterson is failing me today. Don't people want to know if they appear smart, trustworthy, and attractive around the holidays?!

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.