12/27 - Tis the Season Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
No, they're listed in the second block as "Product Brand/Manufacturer or Service Provider" which does fit with goods & services. And yeah, it would be nice if they would bother to clarify some of this. Thousands and thousands of Z's have been done with worker discrepancy's like this. I don't think google is too worried about it and frankly, I'm not going to sweat it, either.
This is the most important thing to consider when you start freaking out.
(I start freaking out sometimes)

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
No, they're listed in the second block as "Product Brand/Manufacturer or Service Provider" which does fit with goods & services. And yeah, it would be nice if they would bother to clarify some of this. Thousands and thousands of Z's have been done with worker discrepancy's like this. I don't think google is too worried about it and frankly, I'm not going to sweat it, either.
But it's listed under "Services" and not "Both" in the second block. I'm sure there's some leeway regardless as long as you're not putting them as something that's obviously not the right category.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Still makes me curious why they would block individuals then, but sounds about right.
I think it has more to do with marking a site as Not Available. I have had a few come up as errors and when i refresh they are fine.

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
If somebody was just continually hitting website not available maybe.
I tend to play not available a little more fast and loose than other people, but yeah, I'm getting the feeling that if patterns of "I don't seem to care" emerge

(I just mean when it shows me a site backend login instead of a blank page not like, whatever else)

Reactions: Billdar

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you follow their instructions on how to put in your email and workerID. That screwed me last time after I finished their last HIT, and it'll probably be around the time it says on there.
It's got a 2 day timer so might wait til I get off work to do it.

Reactions: Not A Robot

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
But it's listed under "Services" and not "Both" in the second block. I'm sure there's some leeway regardless as long as you're not putting them as something that's obviously not the right category.
I meant second block after the business name. I don't see photography listed under "Services/Other."

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Is Mtruk still on life support? PFA's woke me up.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Its about that time people post they capped and I'm sitting here with only 98.:bag:

Reactions: lsutiger25

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I meant second block after the business name. I don't see photography listed under "Services/Other."
Still, I'd assume they'd list it under both in the block below that instead of just service. But it's whatever really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.