12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They probably shut down the site, thinking it was a DDOS. I didn't get mine yet either. Don't know why I signed up, as I'll probably never do one but, I like me some quals.:)
thats how i see it too, might as well grab every one i can just in case

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So I got signed out of mturk while doing a geohive. I get to do it over from the beginning. On that note, I'm going to take a little break.

Reactions: cb456 and Merovign

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got the email but I don't see any HITs . . . what does that mean?
Nothing.
If there's a qualification that needs to be assigned on AMT, they can take some time to be updated to your account. Usually not too long though.
The qual comes after the email is confirmed.

Last edited:

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Just spent $60 in Amazon promo credits/gift cards. I found it very stressful. Am I the only one who has difficulty finding the best deal, what is fulfilled by Amazon and what will ship free of charge with Prime? . . . taking aspirin now . . . :nailbiting:
I always shop from slickdeals.net when I shop on amazon. If you aren't in a hurry to buy anything in particular this is a great way to spend money on stuff you didn't know you needed.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I always shop from slickdeals.net when I shop on amazon. If you aren't in a hurry to buy anything in particular this is a great way to spend money on stuff you didn't know you needed.
I'll have to check it out! I have to say I really find I prefer Google Express except to beat the shipping charges I pretty much have to limit myself to ordering from one store at a time and that limits choices. I got $10 off $35 from their holiday promotion so I did Wal-mart this last time which surprisingly is higher priced than Target ($15 min order for free shipping) on a lot of things. I was really annoyed that Google Express takes things out of your basket while you're in the ordering process and then reports 'out of stock'. I had to revise my order like 5 times but then it was just before Christmas.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have to check it out! I have to say I really find I prefer Google Express except to beat the shipping charges I pretty much have to limit myself to ordering from one store at a time and that limits choices. I got $10 off $35 from their holiday promotion so I did Wal-mart this last time which surprisingly is higher priced than Target ($15 min order for free shipping) on a lot of things. I was really annoyed that Google Express takes things out of your basket while you're in the ordering process and then reports 'out of stock'. I had to revise my order like 5 times but then it was just before Christmas.

Reactions: HelloHello

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nothing.
If there's a qualification that needs to be assigned on AMT, they can take some time to be updated to your account. Usually not too long though.
The qual comes after the email is confirmed.
I ended up having to use a different email and then i got a confirmation immediately, i sent it to the original email 3 times and it never showed up *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.