12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I asked last night but, do any of you use Appen? I was approved in like 24 hours (on Christmas even) and was surprised... I heard it took weeks/months. I didn't even tailor my resume to crowdsourcing, still had my mental health services based resume and just uploaded that. Any of you guys work for them? I applied for some thing that would pay me $11/hr

Reactions: thedorchannel

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I asked last night but, do any of you use Appen? I was approved in like 24 hours (on Christmas even) and was surprised... I heard it took weeks/months. I didn't even tailor my resume to crowdsourcing, still had my mental health services based resume and just uploaded that. Any of you guys work for them? I applied for some thing that would pay me $11/hr
They require an NDA. You are not likely to get a lot of info on a public forum as a result.

Reactions: reprise

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
They require an NDA. You are not likely to get a lot of info on a public forum as a result.
Gotcha. Not really looking for specifics... just want to make sure everything is above-board. Seems like it is.

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Gotcha. Not really looking for specifics... just want to make sure everything is above-board. Seems like it is.
I have done work for them. They are above-board. Don't do a lot sometimes it takes a while to get paid. But they have always paid.

Reactions: reprise

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So my mouse is acting up this morning...i use a Razer Deathadder gaming mouse, mostly because it fits my hand comfortably. To make a long story short, i shopped around, found the cheapest one i could find on amazon for 39.99, which is very cheap for this mouse, go to checkout, and forgot i had that $20 gift card that one requester gave a bunch of us for a bonus. So this mouse that is normally $70 when its not on sale, i just got for around $22, i love getting a good deals heh.

Last edited:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Time to fire off that TV review.

Edit: That is really creepy, but at least I didn't post the one with the naked woman in the background. (Again.)
that dude is awesome...got high with him and his two stripper girlfriends at a rooftop party in LA one July 4th back in the 90's...

Reactions: savvy and cb456

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Play a cooperative grid world game with a partner | Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A19ZZCVW0X6893] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.00] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 43
Description:
Play a cooperative grid world game with a partner. Cooperate to complete complicated tasks,
and win points!
(I:eek: mazebase_abstraction_1545646438)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
has anyone actually gotten these to work?[/td][/tr]

edit: looks like this particular batch may finally have expired but over the last few days i never got any of them to work.

Last edited:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
is there a cap on those decision research twitter HITs? i read the disclaimer multiple times and didn't see anything about a cap, just wanted to make sure. They seem too good to be true.

:tinfoil:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE $5, an hour nap, a shower, and a steady diet of soups and smoothies.... still :dead: but not as bad
Oh I got so jelly when I read "steady diet of soups" until I realized it's b/c you're sick and not b/c you're super into soups like me :(

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Couple of quick questions:

1) Does anyone still use HIT Scraper? When I've been doing Turk stuff over the last few years, that's what I've used. Now it just doesn't seem to work.

2) How is this HIT Forker? Seems like something else I used a while back, but I forget what. Seems okay so far.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

egryan1

Reaction score

1) Does anyone still use HIT Scraper? When I've been doing Turk stuff over the last few years, that's what I've used. Now it just doesn't seem to work.

2) How is this HIT Forker? Seems like something else I used a while back, but I forget what. Seems okay so far.
I believe most people use Hit finder from the Mturk suite. Don't if Hit Forker is still updated?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

I still use HS as an adjunct to MTS and OW.

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

charlie

Reaction score
is there a cap on those decision research twitter HITs? i read the disclaimer multiple times and didn't see anything about a cap, just wanted to make sure. They seem too good to be true.

:tinfoil:
which ones?

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I think I'm in the minority in that I don't like using MTS at all. Having everything attached to a suite, so that I can't just use one thing or another, really turned me off to it. I tried using it for a while, but I ended up just getting rid of it.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley
Status
Not open for further replies.