Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
oh crap. it's after christmas. better change my avatar

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

turktime4:20

Reaction score
67 but I am still getting use to them how do you all manage to do them so fast any tips?

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
67 but I am still getting use to them how do you all manage to do them so fast any tips?
After you see the same "type" of websites over and over you usually know what to click without thinking about it.

Reactions: ecko

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Practice, you get quicker at seeing what the site offers and what categories to selects.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, can somebody help. Im trying to add a new bank account to my amazon payments and i keep getting
  • Please verify your routing number, account number, online banking login information and try again. You have 1 more attempt(s) to verify your bank account ending in 60 instantly or you can verify with bank deposits.

Everything is correct because its copied from the site. Then it asks me to login to my bank account to make it instant. wth. My bank litterally just switched from different companies and the old card is no good. Is there another way. Has anyone ever had issues? Please let me know

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Man, can somebody help. Im trying to add a new bank account to my amazon payments and i keep getting
  • Please verify your routing number, account number, online banking login information and try again. You have 1 more attempt(s) to verify your bank account ending in 60 instantly or you can verify with bank deposits.

Everything is correct because its copied from the site. Then it asks me to login to my bank account to make it instant. wth. My bank litterally just switched from different companies and the old card is no good. Is there another way. Has anyone ever had issues? Please let me know
If you copied and pasted, try typing it in

Tubbie

Reaction score
129 Z's today. not the best I have done but I did have to take a call in the middle of them.

Reactions: sofaslug

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score

just a thought , you cant verify instantly if your bank is closed today

turktime4:20

Reaction score

Most likely you will have to wait 2-3 days at most to get two small deposits and enter those

Reactions: FrenchToast

Tubbie

Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.78] [Fair: 4.71] [Comm: 3.64] [Fast: 4.08] [Reviews: 102] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Building(s), No Buildings(s), and Cloudy/Bad Imagery.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 144
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1643 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
106 Z's. I have a feeling that is going to be the day right there.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a household experience | PANDA
Requester: Maria [A2QL68Z7G41QJ9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your opinion about a common household situation
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Location is US;

I'll roll the dice. 30 seconds.

Reactions: ccmet121

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score