Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i like no glitter on my dancers! :spin:

merry christmas, lovelie.

oh. i like the glitter coverage on the right but i think it is too thick of application.
Trying ot make it look like frost, it's taking some practice lol

Reactions: alk69

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Trying ot make it look like frost, it's taking some practice lol
for frost, it is good. i was thinking it was going to be a blue flower with a light hint of light-catching glitter.

ps, what is this? Pickfu? :)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It'd be okay with me if we could make some new Christmas shows like maybe once every 30 years.
why? was there a baby shark christmas special? do do do do do do doo

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
for frost, it is good. i was thinking it was going to be a blue flower with a light hint of light-catching glitter.

ps, what is this? Pickfu? :)
surprise this is now a pickfu forum

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Multi-part, multi-week study, requiring app download.(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research Surveys 101 [A33NP7FXCP771M] (Req TV): $12.36/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.64] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
15-cent quick screener to determine eligibility. More money if you qualify & are interested.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [3686125-189263] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

AC plus iOS iPhone 5 or newer app download ... 2 follow-ups and a bonus, all $1 each - I think (?)

OMFG !! They make you type this at the end (from an image):

This is a multi-part survey and I am committed to participating in all 3 parts. I will log back in on Wednesday, January 1st between 9pm and 11:59pm for just a few minutes to upload my data. I will be paid for this time. I will also log back in on Thursday, January 9th to upload my data and respond to a survey. I will be paid for this time as well. On top of all of this, I will be paid a bonus of $1 for completing all parts.

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
One of my Xmas presents to me was Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum and I've used it twice and my skin is so smooth. It was affordable too. Another one is an Intense Gylcholic Acid Peel and I've not ramped up my courage yet to attempt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That is the pits, you can spray them with watered down fabric softener to refresh them.
I thought about it, but my work clothes scare me because I go into isolation rooms at the hospital and I'd hate to carry those germs back around. I got off my lazy bum and put them in the washer. I've done like 3 adult things today and it's ridiculous.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! Had a busy day going here and there and everywhere. I just stopped by to Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that, in case I don't get to tomorrow. I hope you all have a great evening!

HelloHello

Reaction score
I thought about it, but my work clothes scare me because I go into isolation rooms at the hospital and I'd hate to carry those germs back around. I got off my lazy bum and put them in the washer. I've done like 3 adult things today and it's ridiculous.
They should pay for your laundry in that case. I would change clothes at work and send them to the laundry from there instead of bringing them home.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
They should pay for your laundry in that case. I would change clothes at work and send them to the laundry from there instead of bringing them home.
They really should. And I really should probably change at work and wrap the work clothes in something and just put them straight int he washer

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.