12/23 - Fast Lane Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If they expire, nothing other than you are out some pocket change. If you toss them back early you will be locked out of them for the duration of that timer.
I'm pretty sure if they expire you get locked out for an hour also. And if you return, you are locked out a full hour, not just the rest of the timer.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
unfortunately Jordan Mathews was on strike last night or something. got me 3 points. I think I actually saw him pointing and laughing at me.
its all a gamble. all i know is i've won 9 straight weeks after trading Aaron Rodgers for OBJ. need to close this match out and take home the mturk crowd fantasy title

Reactions: thedorchannel

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
20s

Title: Activities Study (1-2 min academic study)(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
1-2 minute Academic Study about opinions on different activities (No internet searching!)
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Exc: [28452424-29268] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

charlie

Reaction score
well i'm SOL. not a damned thing is working.. something happened to chrome and now none of the scripts i have in place are working including the mturk dashboard.

jan

Reaction score
1 minute
Title: One Minute Book Survey | PANDA
Requester: Nick Cooney [A3MKSG5HC9XGRW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.24 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 33
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We want your opinion
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 0; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is one of: CA, US

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
well i'm SOL. not a damned thing is working.. something happened to chrome and now none of the scripts i have in place are working including the mturk dashboard.
Try disabling then enabling tampermonkey, then individual scripts. Also see if you need to update your Chrome version.

Reactions: Squatty

charlie

Reaction score
Try disabling then enabling tampermonkey, then individual scripts. Also see if you need to update your Chrome version.
refresh monkey started working again but the dashboard isn't. i actually reinstalled tampermonkey. this is gonna be a fun day.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if they expire you get locked out for an hour also. And if you return, you are locked out a full hour, not just the rest of the timer.
Great. With my slowwwwwwww internet speed, I just wanted to get an idea (using PC) if I could actually catch more than three or four a day. So now my queue is full, which tells me kinda what I want to know. :)

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Great. With my slowwwwwwww internet speed, I just wanted to get an idea (using PC) if I could actually catch more than three or four a day. So now my queue is full, which tells me kinda what I want to know. :)
Turn off your PC now and work on your queue. This will give you a handle on how quickly you can work through it for next time. Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.