12/21 - Winner Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
He is... I told him he could still go and I would stay home with the kids, but he was all "hell no!" He is not big on holidays or his family so it doesn't matter too much, I'm just amazed.

Also, my kids won't even be home on Christmas, so its not a huge deal to me, but their "christmas party" is tomorrow night.
YOu all will regret it if he excludes them from his life. They need to see the kids and their son/brother. And if you care about him and want to make sure you stay together you'll encourage it even if they hurt you because if he loses someone in his family he may end up blaming you. Been there, done that. Christmas? Not worth it, I understand that but don't let him give up his family. That destroys families and comes back to bite you and it continues on. When you teach kids to dislike someone, well, it carries on for generations.

Reactions: jan

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch a video and tell us how it makes you feel: 10 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.37] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.93]
Description:
Watch a short 2 minute video and tell us how it makes you feel. This easy task should take less than 10 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; Previous HIT in series completed (statstudies) has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;
This was a interesting 5 minutes.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
YOu all will regret it if he excludes them from his life. They need to see the kids and their son/brother. And if you care about him and want to make sure you stay together you'll encourage it even if they hurt you because if he loses someone in his family he may end up blaming you. Been there, done that. Christmas? Not worth it, I understand that but don't let him give up his family. That destroys families and comes back to bite you and it continues on. When you teach kids to dislike someone, well, it carries on for generations.
No offense, but if I was a parent, there's no way in hell I'd allow racist people to be around my children. You don't stick with family just because they're family.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Itsmee

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think it's less about Christmas and more about the fact they've made it clear they don't approve of the person he's been with for 3 years because of her religion. You can't really forgive and forget that as it'll be an ongoing issue.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Here's hoping you make it the best holiday season for your BF and your children!
Got it covered, lol. My kids are going to their dads for the weekend so they will have an awesome christmas eve and christmas morning. My side of the family is going out for Chinese that day. We just sold my grandmas house where I have have spent every Christmas of my life so far, so I'm just happy to spend the day with my family.

Countryangel7

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a script to work with the current batch of a9S

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Got it covered, lol. My kids are going to their dads for the weekend so they will have an awesome christmas eve and christmas morning. My side of the family is going out for Chinese that day. We just sold my grandmas house where I have have spent every Christmas of my life so far, so I'm just happy to spend the day with my family.

cassius

Reaction score
No offense, but if I was a parent, there's no way in hell I'd allow racist people to be around my children. You don't stick with family just because they're family.
I said christmas wasn't worth it. But it's not worth destroying a family over either. Just ignore them till they realize they want to see the grand kids. Some people are just stupid but we don't have to be among them. And racist? That's a stupid way to be. I have friends who do hanukkah and christmas.

Reactions: Liz

charlie

Reaction score
i'm back. looks like the CMU issue got resolved? anything else crazy happen?

Reactions: kryss

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Prediction Game | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.51 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★ 4.87 Fairness
★★★★ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 293 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT takes about 20-25 minutes. You will play an airplane flight simulation game for 24 rounds. You will decide where to fly your plane in order to maximize earnings. This pays $2.50 plus a performance bonus of up to $2.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: TotalBabe

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
small holiday rant incoming: so the bfs family just excluded him from Christmas this year because I'm Jewish. I'm in shock. we've been together for 3 years now so its not anything new. so much for letting his siblings be in charge of the christmas gathering this year. They also said Christmas dinner was adults only and we have 3 kids under 9, they never mentioned this until now.
Whoa. That's pretty harsh. I'm sorry they're being this cruel!

Reactions: jan and FrenchToast

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Speaking of which, my bfs mom doesn't like me, and at one point even had his son acting out towards me because he knew his grandma didn't like me so why should he. Pretty sure that bfs sister also doesn't like me because mom does not approve. so yes, dislike is passed all around families.

Reactions: ecko and ducky

nagroM

Reaction score
Anyone doing the CocoLab prediction stuff with the planes? I can't get the practice answers right, any help?

Reactions: Peacensushi
Status
Not open for further replies.