Title: Survey about perceptions of advertisements, ~6 minutes | Accept
Requester: Brendan [A321XM9BU1CG8M] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.43] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be presented with an advertisement and asked for your perceptions, requiring ~6 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; PT1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
Cross your fingers please - Three vital ingredients for my Xmas are supposed to arrive via Amazon Monday - dried beef for dill pickle & cream cheese roll-ups; Mr & Mrs T Bloody Mary Mix for shrimp cocktails; and the microwave steamer bags to cook the shrimp in - They're all being delivered by USPS and I'm afraid if they're late USPS might not deliver Tuesday as they're not Prime. There's some stuff it'd be nice to have that supposed to arrive tomorrow however I know USPS does not deliver on Sundays here so I'm prepared not to be irritated (again).

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Simple Judgment Task | Accept
Requester: Julian [A35PRKC2COB0ZD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.43] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 40:00
Available: 0
Description: Read a short story and make simple judgments. Takes around 10 min. Please only participate if you have normal or corrected-to-normal vision.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: Veltora Otew

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey Inference Making | Accept
Requester: Technical University of Munich [A25G723AD0WEY8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.84] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: Evaluate several inferences. This survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete on average.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Psychology experiment on learning about physical scenes | Accept
Requester: Computational Cognitive Science [A1VJ49B30SB9S1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: The experiment takes around 15 minutes. Your task is to play a physics game and figure out how it works. You can receive a bonus of up to $1.10 depending on your performance.

Reactions: Blakkat

XWarrior

Reaction score
Cross your fingers please - Three vital ingredients for my Xmas are supposed to arrive via Amazon Monday - dried beef for dill pickle & cream cheese roll-ups; Mr & Mrs T Bloody Mary Mix for shrimp cocktails; and the microwave steamer bags to cook the shrimp in - They're all being delivered by USPS and I'm afraid if they're late USPS might not deliver Tuesday as they're not Prime. There's some stuff it'd be nice to have that supposed to arrive tomorrow however I know USPS does not deliver on Sundays here so I'm prepared not to be irritated (again).
I have plenty of times received Sunday deliveries from USPS and currently I am in a small small, did I mention small town. The same practice here no Sunday deliveries, but they make exceptions for Amazon, and Santa is in town so you hopefully get things. Monday is going to be rough I am sure, I am expecting things too.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I have plenty of times received Sunday deliveries from USPS and currently I am in a small small, did I mention small town. The same practice here no Sunday deliveries, but they make exceptions for Amazon, and Santa is in town so you hopefully get things. Monday is going to be rough I am sure, I am expecting things too.
Every Sunday delivery from Amazon has resulted in USPS reporting nobody is here. Each message comes within 15 minutes of the same time. Each time I report it to Amazon and they give me compensation. Every single Sunday delivery!

My fingers are crossed you get your stuff too!

Reactions: XWarrior

XWarrior

Reaction score
Every Sunday delivery from Amazon has resulted in USPS reporting nobody is here. Each message comes within 15 minutes of the same time. Each time I report it to Amazon and they give me compensation. Every single Sunday delivery!

My fingers are crossed you get your stuff too!
Yes when I first relocated here I had that same issue, even though I was home. What I did is go into the post office early on opening and talk with the PM and explain the situation, even managed to catch the mail carrier there that came out and denied things. But since that time, I have had zero issues. Also if you are not already sign up for the service at USPS that shows what is being delivered each day before it is, including packages. That is very effective, informative and will keep your local post office on its best. It is called informed delivery and they send pictures of the mail you are getting each morning for that day and future deliveries.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Yes when I first relocated here I had that same issue, even though I was home. What I did is go into the post office early on opening and talk with the PM and explain the situation, even managed to catch the mail carrier there that came out and denied things. But since that time, I have had zero issues. Also if you are not already sign up for the service at USPS that shows what is being delivered each day before it is, including packages. That is very effective, informative and will keep your local post office on its best. It is called informed delivery and they send pictures of the mail you are getting each morning for that day and future deliveries.
Yep, get those notices from Amazon, nope my PO doesn’t do the ‘informed delivery, yep, talked to the Post Office, nope nothing has worked.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
WillowWolf @PurpleWolf im playing an act over there. don’t take any of my trash talk seriously

• Haha
Reactions: WillowWolf

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Preferences 1 | Accept
Requester: nballred [A1SF67RDRROL3N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.50] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Answer questions about you consumer preferences and provide consumer insights.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

5 mins

Reactions: DatJersey

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
quicky one minute

Title: Short easy research study psychology(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: phillab [A36MJBQYSQS7EB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.53] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Duration: 15:00
Description: Read a short story and answer a few questions

Last edited:

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Do you think that thoughts about food, weight, and appearance may be taking up too much of your time? | Accept
Requester: Marieke Meier [AZXZLBKLV5LTL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 6.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This is a survey for individuals struggling with their eating behavior or who worry a lot about eating, weight, shape, calories, or food. Participants must fill out a short screening (no compensation) in order to qualify for the study (6.50 $).
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Didn't grab it, but saw it float by

Minx2121

Reaction score
I thought about working tonight but I think I am finally going to give myself a breather lol, pretty much made up for the Xmas spending that we needed to make up for so yay! Now to see how the timing for the new payment system goes :p
Have a great weekend everyone, I won't be working tomorrow.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I thought about working tonight but I think I am finally going to give myself a breather lol, pretty much made up for the Xmas spending that we needed to make up for so yay! Now to see how the timing for the new payment system goes :p
Have a great weekend everyone, I won't be working tomorrow.
ENJOY ❤

• Love
Reactions: Minx2121

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on a new product | Accept
Requester: Shashi minchael [A1WFN53IE3IVDI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-2 weeks] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Give us your opinion about a product. You will be paid 50 cents for survey which should take about 8 to 10 minutes to complete.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: [~10 minutes study, $1.5 + bonus of $0-$0.5] Seek information about members of 2 groups(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SoCoGo [A3KQ0QBZE46VPK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.63 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to seek information about members of 2 groups.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1105178303-188980] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US
HIT Time: 10:31. Not told if you got bonus. I think it's based on quality of responses? Oh yeah, writing.

Reactions: Finn Mertens
Status
Not open for further replies.