12/20 - Thriller Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Started turking last Friday. Got my first nice bonus today.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from UConn Myers Lab for work related to 3AFT28WXLGVQ5UYML0JVII1BEEXOIG.
The value of your bonus is: $9.20 USD

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Math Skills Exercise #1 - $100 bonus available! | PANDA
Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.65] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 4.52]
Description:
Read questions and respond accordingly. One worker will be selected for a $100 bonus!
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Someone was looking for this?

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.84] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=104] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 22
Description: This survey is a University of Waterloo, Canada research study being conducted in the department of psychology. The faculty supervisors are Evan F. Risko, PhD, and Jonathan Fugelsang, PhD. The student researcher is Michelle Ashburner. This survey is made up of decision making questions for specific scenarios and some demographic questions. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-968211557-121171] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1 minooot[/td][/tr]

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Hiccups suck! Luckily mine only last like a minute but they are so bad it's excruciating. My ex husband once had the hiccups 3 days. I felt sorry for him. I don't now.
They do! They're so intense they can lead to a headache for me. It's stupid. Three days? Maybe he deserved it? :p

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I don't remember what any of these HITs were, but I'll never say no to a requester throwing extra $$ at me.

You've received a bonus from Daniel Samosh for work related to ....
The value of your bonus is: $0.75 USD

You've received a bonus from Adriana for work related to ....
The value of your bonus is: $0.70 USD

You've received a bonus from Decision Sciences for work related to ....
The value of your bonus is: $0.22 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Math Skills Exercise #1 - $100 bonus available! | PANDA
Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.65] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 4.52]
Description:
Read questions and respond accordingly. One worker will be selected for a $100 bonus!
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Someone was looking for this?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hiccups suck! Luckily mine only last like a minute but they are so bad it's excruciating. My ex husband once had the hiccups 3 days. I felt sorry for him. I don't now.
I have a tenant whose son has had the hiccups for nearly a year now. They were so bad he had to be homeschooled.

He's now learned how to deal with them and is back at school but he still has them, and doctors have no clue what is still causing them.

He was into sports and all kinds of stuff but had to stop because...well, hiccuping that much affected other things that don't need to happen when you're playing a sportsball. Poor guy! As a mom my heart was breaking when she was telling me all about this.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
When I first started turking I thought $1/10 minutes was fantastic. I mean, it's still not awful. But right now I have 2 $2/20 minute surveys in my queue, and all I can think is
Wait until you reach that magical point where you refuse to do pretty much all surveys that don't pay you something stupid like 15+ *an hour, and the only surveys that don't make you want to scream paid you like 50 an hour. Batches or bust.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I got some too

You've received a bonus from RCEE Heidelberg University for work related to 38B7Q9C28GN8Y39ULJIV6UO53JM963.
The value of your bonus is: $3.50 USD

You've received a bonus from DCCN Studies for work related to 3OREP8RUT359A1T73PNAOAPN7QZBG3.
The value of your bonus is: $0.65 USD

The Requester included this note:
Your recently participated in a HIT where you had to estimate how many animals were displayed in a picture. You could earn a bonus depending on how accurate your estimates were. We are now paying you your bonus. Thanks for participating in our HIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.