12/20 - Frightful Friday

Would you rather be lonely but rich or poor yet happy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fitness center customer survey | Accept
Requester: Kyungyeol Kim [A2U6LV99UOP1UU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.32] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: You are asked to answer survey questions about switching to another fitness center. I will take 5-10 minutes.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: XWarrior

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
The current time proves that theory wrong :cliff:
From what I read it appears to happen around 3pm eastern. (which will allow the transaction to be handed off prior to my bank cutoff of 9pm and it should appear in my account the next morning)

Reactions: scrmcasey

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Labor Experiment20 for work related to 3OQQD2WO8JITZ1WMV9D1GKZKTRI3IM.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
From what I read it appears to happen around 3pm eastern. (which will allow the transaction to be handed off prior to my bank cutoff of 9pm and it should appear in my account the next morning)
Or maybe not next morning....the confirmation emails appear to be coming after midnight which would push the actual transaction showing in my account two days after initiation. oomph. I think I'm going to have to set transfer for Wednesday to make sure it's in there by/on Friday.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Morning.

So anyone get a deposit yet? I haven't read all thread. lol
Mine was scheduled to transfer today, Looks like it is processing.. This is what it says on Mturk So maybe by tomorrow.. dunno

12/20/19 Transfer to bank account Processing $10.58
Last Update
12/20/19
Status Description
Your transfer request has been received. You will receive an email in 2-3 business days.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So that day you wake up and found out you Won FREE Chick-Fil-A for a year.. Yep Today was that day for me. I am so Stoked..
never had the day where i woke up in the parking lot of a chick-fil-a to win free food for a year.

cute video but it violates forum rules for not Liz @Liz :p

Reactions: Liz

Akai

Reaction score
Mine was scheduled to transfer today, Looks like it is processing.. This is what it says on Mturk So maybe by tomorrow.. dunno

12/20/19 Transfer to bank account Processing $10.58
Last Update
12/20/19
Status Description
Your transfer request has been received. You will receive an email in 2-3 business days.
Mines 'completed' but hasn't hit my bank account. I'm worried I put the wrong one in now... It finished yesterday though.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Digital Health Academic Survey | Accept
Requester: Adriano Bidá [A3OQPWAF34V4XX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 0
Description: We intended to know how digital health technologies have been used by individuals. Note: You must have previously used any mobile health app (using smartwatches, smartphones or wearables) within the last 6 months to complete this survey.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about the effect of using different types of technologies on information security behaviors at workplace | PANDA
Requester: Forough [A2CRTHQEGQPGH] [TurkerView]
Description: Some organizations require their employees to comply with their information security policies (e.g, password sharing). Our research team explores the effect of technology usage on employees' information security behaviors.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 7 min, 30 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Answer keys are formatted vertically rather than horizontally requiring much more scrolling and constant refocusing. Very Lengthy Multiple Choice Survey. No Progress Bar. Highly Underpaid for the amount of questions given.

Reactions: XWarrior

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Mines 'completed' but hasn't hit my bank account. I'm worried I put the wrong one in now... It finished yesterday though.
if its complete I wouldnt worry about it, very unlikely it would say complete if it had the wrong numbers. wait till tomorrow and should post..

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
never had the day where i woke up in the parking lot of a chick-fil-a to win free food for a year.

cute video but it violates forum rules for not Liz @Liz :p
Im confused.. Didnt wake up in a parking lot.. And how does the vid violate forum rules?

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So then it won't actually be there til Monday (and that's probably a maybe)...what a great system :facepalm:

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
So that day you wake up and found out you Won FREE Chick-Fil-A for a year.. Yep Today was that day for me. I am so Stoked. Will be claiming my yummy prize soon :)

Here is a cute Vid from last night of my 2 year old Zoya dancing. Hope it brings everyone some joy

This was last nite at the Chick-Fil-A Santa Event.
You may have to click the facebook page to hear the music, not sure why it doesnt play the music here.
what does this mean ? you won a prize for free Chick fil A for a year ?

Reactions: HelloHello

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
mine transfered 2 pm eastern, didnt hit my bank yet, but not expecting it to till monday.
looks like it calander days they are going by since it says my next transfer is the 23rd.

Reactions: scrmcasey

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
So then it won't actually be there til Monday (and that's probably a maybe)...what a great system :facepalm:
Depends on how your bank operates. Some people are getting the transaction in their account the next day. My bank shows cash deposits as pending the next day if the deposit was made after 9pm the previous day. Truist...yea right.

Reactions: Yatagarasu

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
what does this mean ? you won a prize for free Chick fil A for a year ?
Yeah, I won free Chick-Fil-A for a year. I emailed their event coordinator just waiting to hear back. Not sure of the terms yet as far as how much food that is a day :) But I'm excited just the same. The contest was take pics and videos of the event and post and tag them on Facebook. I posted a bunch and tagged them and won. How could I not my baby is too cute :p

Status
Not open for further replies.