12/19 - Red Panda Monday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser of the Year?

• Yes, I did!

• No, but I will right now! goo.gl/D5UJvo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I just remembered I wanted to share this with ya'll. The "Write 4 diaries and respond to questionnaires for $16" HIT by ritajhang. I ended up completing the first HIT and this is what they told me.
Our sincere apologies: This was a test run and we have not had the rest of the survey finalized yet. We were experiencing technical difficulties and the task was published by mistake. Since this experiment requires 4 consecutive days of writing, we are simply unable to have you carry out the rest of experiment at this moment. We're sincerely sorry and we appreciate your time. We hope you could come back for the experiment when it is ready to go.
The HIT paid $0 so I guess there was no guarantee they'd pay but it's sad because I was anticipating doing the follow ups. I'm cursed with being unable to finish follow-up studies... :smow: (I say this because the Brain Training HIT broke at the end of session 1 so I wasn't allowed to finish that one either.)

Reactions: Cmoney

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer an academic survey | PANDA
Requester: Lior Shmueli [A8WO6HAFF3D29] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.56] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.57]
Description:
Answer a survey about e-commerce travel sites
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: study13 has not been granted; filter1 has not been granted; study7 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, don't forget to donate and reap all the benefits that come from being a sustaining member. It's the holidays so you could donate extra because you're feeling so cheery and the spirit possesses you. Plus this forum is awesome and it's helped everyone here out. So help the forum out because you are an excellent person.

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/donate/

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
need 4.57 points tonight to make it to the mTurk Crowd fantasy football finals

it's literally all in Desean Jackson's hands now. blessing him with the power of the peach

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, no don't use laptops anymore. I have two and they both suck. Keep them for emergencies. One is so old it has vista on it
Have you tried Linux on one of them? Ubuntu Mate worked good for me on an old laptop I had. I might switch over to that on a regular PC over Xmas. Using a Windows 10 netbook now as a daily driver.

Reactions: RaiderJ

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
are yall gonna update TO, cause right now, its looking really good, but there are several people who received rejections
I am waiting to see how it plays out right now. He did respond but did not reverse them. He may be having trouble doing so or something. I just don't want to leave a review until I know for sure what is up.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
FYI these are the hits I got 39 rejections on and am having trouble getting reversed.

I've done thousands of HITs for him with no rejections but I stayed clear today.
I have no clue why he's rejecting people when in the past he's just disqual'd them.

Something about you changed over the weekend, Tobias.
I hardly recognize you anymore.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Vanyanka

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor