12/18 - Take on Me Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
No? Ruh roh... maybe I did something wrong?
there was a standard generic code on next to last page that's used a lot....then hit arrow to final page and there was another code....so confusing....guess I will go with the one that looks custom?

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
there was a standard generic code on next to last page that's used a lot....then hit arrow to final page and there was another code....so confusing
I hope I took the last page one?

Though I did get something like that earlier and I just submitted and emailed the requester. Idk, submitting that survey is a blur. Too many surveys today.

Reactions: rsclone

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20-minute survey on your experiences and perceptions.(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jiemiao Chen [A2Z1YIIRT2RCUR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$4.72] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 50:00
Available: 13
Description: This is a 20-minute survey on your experiences and perceptions. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions; we would like your honest responses.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: -1558646501 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
g[/td][/tr]
Spanish-Chinese R?

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
I hope I took the last page one?

Though I did get something like that earlier and I just submitted and emailed the requester. Idk, submitting that survey is a blur. Too many surveys today.
I did another one earlier today that had 2 codes....these fucks need to get it together....some have no code...some have multiple codes....wtf

cassius

Reaction score
there was a standard generic code on next to last page that's used a lot....then hit arrow to final page and there was another code....so confusing....guess I will go with the one that looks custom?
I went with the first code and then saw the second. was going to send email but there was no need. it already approved within a minute or two of submit

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
The game you are trying to join has already begun.
Please return this HIT, we hope you will participate in another of our games in the future.

because it's so hard to put "starts immediately" in the FN title...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks perfect, now, what's the best snack to pack in there? :rolleyes:
Hmm, that's a good question. I was gonna say m&m's but those might melt. Cookies would be too crummy. I'm gonna have to give this some thought and get back to you.

I voted again. Also you're seriously my hero if you wear a holographic or whatever fanny pack because that's awesome
I just ordered it :D I'll take pics on Saturday when I'm supposed to get it! Despite my overwhelming anxiety about the work stuff, I've totally passed into dgaf mode regarding my love of shiny pretty things. (Thus the locker tag, and the incoming holographic fanny pack)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You know what, something is funky with my dashboard. It says I've got 66 hits approved for the day, but when I go to look at them individually it only shows 4.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rating Your Position on Political Policies (5-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The purpose of this study is to find out what people think about a variety of political policies.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 70
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: hinl_comp DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.