12/18 - Singing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
So my bank just changed from like Bancorp to some other shit. I dont remember how mturk is set up? Is it routing information and stuff? Need to figure out so i dont lose moneys
im not sure, I would call amazon and possibly your bank they may have an answer for you.

Twisted65

Reaction score
haven't been on the forums a ton lately trying to focus on work but tried to change my avatar the other day but nothing happened I was confused is there some kind of bug or something going on with it right now?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
haven't been on the forums a ton lately trying to focus on work but tried to change my avatar the other day but nothing happened I was confused is there some kind of bug or something going on with it right now?
Yes.

Reactions: Twisted65

turktime4:20

Reaction score
So my bank just changed from like Bancorp to some other shit. I dont remember how mturk is set up? Is it routing information and stuff? Need to figure out so i dont lose moneys
def contact the bank ask them for routing and account number if changed sometimes it stays the same and if double check amazon payment system to make sure that the bank on file, worst case it probably go back to amazon.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's a known bug. They have a fix in mind, they just have to implement it. Shouldn't be long I'd imagine.

Also morning everyone!

GTR

Reaction score
Would be nice if SelfConcept would "cough" payout that bonus soon. :)

jellybelly326

Reaction score
When there are multiple Z's do you guys just ham one of them, or do you turn all panda's on?

Reactions: DesolationRow

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The switched servers or something and the avis have been wonky ever since then, but they're trying to fix it without having to revert to the old servers, as these are faster.

I think. The internet and websites are basically black magic to me.

Last edited:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
im not sure, I would call amazon and possibly your bank they may have an answer for you.
def contact the bank ask them for routing and account number if changed sometimes it stays the same and if double check amazon payment system to make sure that the bank on file, worst case it probably go back to amazon.
Thanks. I just sent a message to my bank to see if the routing stuff changes and ill go from there. Appreciate the replies.

Reactions: Twisted65

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
If I returned a will would that have messed up my z's? I havnt returned any z's or let them expire and they are all broke

Status
Not open for further replies.