12/18 - Singing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countryangel7

Reaction score
So any tips? I need to make 160.00 by Tuesday which is $80.00 a day. What HITS are always up , pay decent,and have a fast approval?

Reactions: lsutiger25

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
So any tips? I need to make 160.00 by Tuesday which is $80.00 a day. What HITS are always up , pay decent,and have a fast approval?
If they pay decent, they're not gonna always be up because people will do them super quick. Just do everything there is available to you. That's the only answer.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score

You need to suffer. I assume you don't have masters or access to some awesome closed qual so the answer is you need to suffer. You need to set your sights on every single thing that has T.O. above about a 2.8 and just go down the list and do everything. It isn't going to be fun and it is going to suck but the money is easily there if you are willing to spend a stupid amount of time on it.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 1,362

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 1,484
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $21.15
- HIT reward earned: $187.97
- Total Amount earned this week: $209.12

+ one day of "real" work ....I'm upping my goal to $250 a week till we leave for vacation.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
what does it mean when you get this message on a zoltar?

Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)
You hit the cap that you are able to do today.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

You hit the cap that you are able to do today.
For that batch: Website Eval, Used Car, Plumbing, or New Car ... you can still do others that you haven't capped on (if they are around).

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It means there's more for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.