12/17 - Manic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a question and answer pair and make judgement.(WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: QnAVerification [ARBONZQKWK7S1] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read the question and the provided answer, do some research to judge if the answer is correct.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1011
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;
These don't look terrible if you aren't doing vicky's

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Skin hurting doesn’t always mean flu for me but it does mean fever. Yes I have a fever, low grade though.

Just got some soup into myself and into bed.

Roommate #2 was sick last Wednesday (for a day).

Roommate #1 was sick Friday for like12 hours. So I’m hoping this is short lived.
I'm hoping you feel bright eyed and bushy tailed soon then :)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been such a busy day at work. I've weaved enough surveys in to make my daily goal. I told myself I would look up some dessert recipes for the upcoming holiday. I'm making a berry trifle and a blackberry cobbler. I need two more desserts and I just wasn't feeling anything else in my recipe box, so I need to explore some ideas. My dad loves sugar cream pie. I've never made a pie, but thinking I might see if this is something I can do without a lot of stress.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been such a busy day at work. I've weaved enough surveys in to make my daily goal. I told myself I would look up some dessert recipes for the upcoming holiday. I'm making a berry trifle and a blackberry cobbler. I need two more desserts and I just wasn't feeling anything else in my recipe box, so I need to explore some ideas. My dad loves sugar cream pie. I've never made a pie, but thinking I might see if this is something I can do without a lot of stress.
Also, I need to get out more. I just typed "sugar cream pie" into the HIT search bar on mturk.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Monday. The end.
How was your job-filled day?
It was okay. I didn't go to the new section today so my overnight anxiety got pushed to tonight. Also I thought I'd be working in the same place tomorrow so I didn't restock my cart. Then I found out I'm going to the new place, which means tall loud mean lady is gonna yell at me.

edit: Those shoe inserts seemed to help my foot pains

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It was okay. I didn't go to the new section today so my overnight anxiety got pushed to tonight. Also I thought I'd be working in the same place tomorrow so I didn't restock my cart. Then I found out I'm going to the new place, which means tall loud mean lady is gonna yell at me.

edit: Those shoe inserts seemed to help my foot pains
Well, it's not a proper job unless some tall loud lady is yelling at you.
Glad the inserts work! You don't want to get plantar fasciitis. Had that in both feet at same time once, don't recommend it.

Reactions: savvy and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.