12/16 - So Perfect Saturday!

Do you like cheese on your hamburger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4195

What is the workaround for PANDAs? If those are gone, that's like 30 bucks a day or more gone for me. If there is an easy workaround, I won't mind this change too much. PC is all I really need.

Bluedogan

Reaction score
Good morning. So dumb question. However I think it will be allowed since we are all kind of learning. I know Hit Database is currently down and may or may not be updated. However is there any current alternative? I have a shit memory and am terrified to attempt some of these that sound a bit familiar.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Were people able to get there transfers through thurs/fri I remember people were having issues.
I transferred $27 from my dashboard Dec. 14 (most likely at about 5am), and it was deposited ("pending") to my bank account at 2am on the 16th. Maybe I was just lucky; don't know.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Current progress and updates as of 12/15

MTS:

Every feature from MTurk Suite may not work while if your account is still being fully migrated over to Worker. Expect updates scattered throughout the weekend while bugs get fixed and features tweaked.
HIT Finder and HIT Tracker are the next things to be updated. HIT Finder was updated just enough to limp along for a few hours. HIT Finder (Legacy) was untouched as it is being removed. It will ask if you want to import your include/blocklist from the legacy version when legacy is removed.
Requester Review coloring will be coming over the weekend.

TL;DR be patient as things will actively be updated and fixed.

hit finder legacy stays until sunday

Known bugs currently being fixed:

the cycler is broken in hit catcher fixed
auto accept next hit fixed
hit finder & log (currently being worked on)

Update just pushed (morning of 12/16)

v1.26.2:Text fix on export confirmation. HIT Exports working again. (Short excluded) HIT Finder 95% rewritten HF and HC logs how long inbewteen each request into the console (ctrl + shift + j). If you feel like it is running slow, open it up. If it is slower than your setting then let me know.
Everything should be working besides being able to see the requester reviews ratings and not just their icon. That will come Saturday
Known bugs:

HF Block list
HF Import
HF masters box is ticked it only shows masters
HF - clicking a hit in HF loads the worker page on that tab, instead of opening a new tab.

TurkMaster:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/4771-turkmaster-mturk

2017-12-13 - Updated to support the new worker site. There may be a few minor issues when using Turkmaster with the new site but wanted to have something usable before the cutoff on Dec. 15th
and a note for everyone - your old watchers will get imported to the new TM on the worker site but won't work. you should set up new watchers using the new site and TM will work on the new site

PandaCrazy

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19168-jr-mturk-panda-crazy

New Worker mturk site url: https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on
PC Helper works on search pages and preview pages.

PC helper works on search pages and preview pages. It doesn't work if you click to accept a hit and you missed it. Amazon redirects the url and there isn't a way yet to circumvent that. If you right click the link of the hit from where ever you grabbed it from, you can grab the HIT ID from that link and manually put it into PC. Right now, that's the only way.
Amazon redirects the url, so you lose the group ID.

If you're using HIT Finder or HIT Scraper to grab hits, you'll need to right click to grab the link and paste it into PC

HIT Scraper

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/10615-hit-scraper-with-export

Use this url: https://worker.mturk.com/hitScraper

MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11733-mturk-hit-database-mk-ii

It is my understanding that this will be updated, but not before the forced changeover.

[MTurk Worker] HIT Details Enhancer

Changes the HIT Details link text to the requester name, changes the requester name inside the popup to a link that searches for their HITs and adds the remaining HIT count to the details bar.

[MTurk Worker] Status Page Searchable Requesters

Turns the requester name into a link that searches for their HITs on status detail pages

Last edited:

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanna take a minute to acknowledge the awesome people who give their time and energy to make the scripts work on the new site. They certainly don't have to, and I very much appreciate it. :cheers:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone using windows will save a ton of time and effort just using autohotkey to plug in their worker ID. I have it linked to the shortcut win+n.

#n::Send [Put ID Here and remove brackets]
You may want to put a return at the end of this.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanna take a minute to acknowledge the awesome people who give their time and energy to make the scripts work on the new site. They certainly don't have to, and I very much appreciate it. :cheers:
I totally agree! They are putting in a LOT of work to help out the rest of us, and I thank them all!!!!!!!!!!

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Project ICTVS_Context_STUDY1 | Accept
Requester: SUNNY, WOO [A12QUXEFWF4BEY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $35.82] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.47] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.01
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Please indicate the extent to which you agree with the next statements. Please make a list
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.