12/16 - Mixins Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I didn't read forum yesterday much. Did any of the payment changes happen for anyone?

Reactions: LucyO

petik00

Reaction score
Title: Language study | PANDA
Requester: Judith Tonhauser [A43T7WP1GWEK3] (Req TV): $16.40/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A 12-minute language experiment
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $2.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

If anyone hasn't caught it yet. About 10 mins for me.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't read forum yesterday much. Did any of the payment changes happen for anyone?
I sent them an email and asked about it because they changed the information in the help section already. But when you click on your account page to find your "Manage Payment Preferences" button, there isn't a "Manage Payment Preferences" button yet.

They sent me a canned response, something about thank you, we're looking in to it, these are not the droids you are looking for...

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I sent them an email and asked about it because they changed the information in the help section already. But when you click on your account page to find your "Manage Payment Preferences" button, there isn't a "Manage Payment Preferences" button yet.

They sent me a canned response, something about thank you, we're looking in to it, these are not the droids you are looking for...
Ahh! How annoying. I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing. Y'all lemme know what to do when the time comes LOL

• Haha
Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
themildone @themildone How are you? Yesterday, I told my husband I hadn't seen you on here in awhile and if you weren't here today, I was going to stalk you. I'm glad I didn't have to pull out the tracking devices.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
themildone @themildone How are you? Yesterday, I told my husband I hadn't seen you on here in awhile and if you weren't here today, I was going to stalk you. I'm glad I didn't have to pull out the tracking devices.
lol! My username is the same everywhere (sometimes I add an s) so it wouldn't be too hard :p things have been rough tbh. I don't do well during the holidays. I'm surviving, though. How're you? :)

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing yet, today might be the day since it is a "business day." At least we can withdraw funds like we want until the 15th of Jan.
Whoa. What exactly did I miss? I've been super busy lately so only on here sporadically.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa. What exactly did I miss? I've been super busy lately so only on here sporadically.
MTurk sent an e-mail out several weeks ago stating that they were going to discontinue Amazon Payments on Jan. 15th and that starting on Dec. 15th they were going to roll out a direct deposit payment schedule that was to be decided by the user to be deposited every 7,14,30,or 60 days.

XWarrior

Reaction score
We were referring to the new and simple! "Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) payment disbursement option that will be available on December 15, 2019. AKA Direct deposit" Just trying to find out if/when they make the option available through the interface.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Too bad those SLS-6 hits will not initialize, they are quick and easy when they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.