12/15 - The Worker Era Begins

Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

corsies

Reaction score
Does hitscraper work with the new site? I am not able to get it to work. it says page not found.....thanks

Reactions: <Gucci>

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Panda Crazy stop working for anyone else a couple minutes ago? It did an update and now it just redirects to the worker site for me. Was working fine before.

Reactions: Starslip

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
what an exciting day.
:sarcasm:

not just for us WORKERs but for many other things as well.
turns out december 15th was a very full day.

net neutrality was repealed
aol messenger shuts down forever
I had a green vegetable with dinner
false alarm; pickles are actually fruit

an amazingly full day today

Last edited:

A2YIE

Reaction score
Thank you so so much!! I started schvitzing when I saw this new framework of site. I was like well .....okay than....sweet mturk site is locked and loaded in now i can go back to my normal grind. lol whopping total 14.00 day, blasted mturk!! shakes fist... in other related news! Happy Chanukah for those like my family, Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it, and Happy Quansai? happy holidays to you all!! be safe on the roads out there! I'll likely be writing alot with more questions.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you so so much!! I started schvitzing when I saw this new framework of site. I was like well .....okay than....sweet mturk site is locked and loaded in now i can go back to my normal grind. lol whopping total 14.00 day, blasted mturk!! shakes fist... in other related news! Happy Chanukah for those like my family, Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it, and Happy Quansai? happy holidays to you all!! be safe on the roads out there! I'll likely be writing alot with more questions.
Happy Hanukkah!!!
Save me a latke. :gucci:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Back from the day out with my mommy and grandparents....
just remembered that now I gotta track my weeklies on paper like the ancient turk days :(

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
damn, i havnt had this many pins in forever.
:roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin::roundpushpin:

Stocking up!

A2YIE

Reaction score
Happy Hanukkah!!!
Save me a latke. :gucci:
only if you call your bubbe so she doesnt ask you if shes just chopped liver and you start getting all verklempted as you feel guilty for not having called her for two whole days...two whole days. what if she died or somethin'....oy vie lis mir. its not like shes getting any youngez...and for goodness sake did you at least light the candles from right to left or did yous forget that to? dont forget the challah bread in the oven....get that schmutz off your collar...whaz? just sayin

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
only if you call your bubbe so she doesnt ask you if shes just chopped liver and you start getting all verklempted as you feel guilty for not having called her for two whole days...two whole days. what if she died or somethin'....oy vie lis mir. its not like shes getting any youngez...and for goodness sake did you at least light the candles from right to left or did yous forget that to? dont forget the challah bread in the oven....get that schmutz off your collar...whaz? just sayin
Nice Yiddish lol :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: A2YIE

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oops, failed a question apparently...next time I should just shut up and work

Yes. :( It was working fine for me on the new site, and then it updated to 0.5.3. Said I needed to reload tabs, and after I did, it stopped working.
  • Version 0.5.3 = Quick fix to make it work with old url still. New url will work when logged off and then logging back in.
Maybe use the old URL or log out and try it

Status
Not open for further replies.