• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
no, I came back to it after spending some time learning about and working through the ins and outs of the new site (scripts, etc.) for awhile.
I've been on new since it was stable to work on so maybe 4 months? I just do a few hits on www that haven't been set up for new :)

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I thought I'd found an actual improvement in worker when it showed the value of the HITs in my queue, but turned out it was just MTS still partly working.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been on new since it was stable to work on so maybe 4 months? I just do a few hits on www that haven't been set up for new :)
I was doing hits here and there on the new site over the last month or so, but it wasn't until today that I set up and used everything like the new HF, or new to me? at least and tried using pc and pc helper on it as well. Still more comfortable with the old site especially since helper doesn't yet do the same thing and there's a need to manually add to pc. But it's kind of fun figuring out how to put it altogether with the new site.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone get a time on the 5$ baik sunhee Survey for reliable electricity?

Reactions: <Gucci>

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I was doing hits here and there on the new site over the last month or so, but it wasn't until today that I set up and used everything like the new HF, or new to me? at least and tried using pc and pc helper on it as well. Still more comfortable with the old site especially since helper doesn't yet do the same thing and there's a need to manually add to pc. But it's kind of fun figuring out how to put it altogether with the new site.
"comfortable" Is the reason I forced myself haha ....I don't like change and knew if I didn't I'd quit for a month

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.