• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
pretty sure this has been answered, but where can you see what quals are on a survey on the new site?

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
Remember this: No question is a dumb question :cautious:

I normally use PC...
Now how do I add a new hit for the new site to hit catcher?

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Hi folks. So after some brief reading I was able to gather: The official change over hasn't happened yet, some hits only work on the new site right now, some hits only work on the old site right now, some hits don't work at all right now, and no one knows what's going on but everyone agrees this is typical mTurk. Sounds like I just took Friday off.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Remember this: No question is a dumb question :cautious:

I normally use PC...
Now how do I add a new hit for the new site to hit catcher?
Where are you seeing the hit you want?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
pretty sure this has been answered, but where can you see what quals are on a survey on the new site?
As far as I know, you can't if you're on the actual HIT preview page. You'll have to go out to the page that lists the HITs and click to expand the horizontal bar with the HIT title to see the qualifications.

Reactions: Jaded

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys I had a quick question about the change! I know I haven't been on in forever - I lurk though :wink:

I saw that Hit Scraper was going to be updated / is updated with the change but my link still flashes the old mturk site. Is there a new url for hit scraper? I also have the extension "Hit Scraper with Export" and it was last updated 344 days ago, so I think that may not have been updated for the new site right?
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/10615-hit-scraper-with-export
Then to use:
https://worker.mturk.com/hitScraper

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
Where are you seeing the hit you want?
I would click on it from hit finder, which would take me to the new site.

I mean normally I would just copy and paste the panda URL to create in PC

cassius

Reaction score
I transferred $27 from the new site but didn't get an eMail notification about same. I take it this isn't a good thing. ?
Don't we usually get the email later? Do you mean you transferred into your bank or just to your amazon account? I usually don't get the amazon account email for awhile after the transfer. Then when I transfer it into the back like I did this morning there's usually an immediate email on that. The one I got this morning seemed quicker than normal for some reason. But the transfer to bank usually produces an email within a minute or two. If your money is lost then you'll need to call them I guess. They know what the problem is and apparently have a fix for it this time.

charlie

Reaction score
yeah i couldn't get one to submit
i shot an email over to him to let him know that there are problems. the original link went straight to the new worker site and i got a submission error. the OG site submits but never records.

Status
Not open for further replies.