Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
surveycomet:

Thank you and sorry for this technical issue. Please stand by for further instructions.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
Just noticed my money didn't go from AP to my bank this morning.
See my post a page or two back. Something tells me everyone has to call them so they realize there is a problem, kind of like if I call the internet people because I have no cable or internet, they won't fix it until a bunch of people call in.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Yeah, my money didn't go through. And I deposit into a credit union. Which means, I only have access to my money on Mon-Thurs. Anything that gets transferred on friday - Sunday, I don't see till monday.

So yeah... I was hoping to go xmas shopping this weekend, but not anymore!

cassius

Reaction score
surveycomet:

Thank you and sorry for this technical issue. Please stand by for further instructions.
That was a survey monkey that we did day before yesterday that refused to work wasn't it? The poor requester couldn't get into it to fix it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That was a survey monkey that we did day before yesterday that refused to work wasn't it? The poor requester couldn't get into it to fix it.
no, the $16 follow-up posted today

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, I just got off the phone with somebody at Amazon. He said he checked with the people who would know and they went over my account. There is nothing wrong with it they said. My funds are "locked out" of Amazon because they are supposed to be on the way to my bank. And he said the account looked good that the funds are still initializing or something and are set to go into my bank anytime. So I don't know if everyone with this problem needs to call Amazon or if we just wait it out. I'm ot comfortable with waiting it out because last time it took several weeks I think before they got this fixed and that was just a few months ago. But they are telling me that there is nothing wrong. It's just taking awhile. I find that difficult to understand since the money is always at my bank within 24 hours. I get the notices on the weekend when it lands even but it won't post on weekend till Monday morning but I know it's there waiting. So that's all I have. I just think they need people to call them and let them know there is a problem so they will look into it more fully.
What's the phone Number to call them?

Status
Not open for further replies.