12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I'm also starting to see little pieces going away. I just, in the last 10 minutes, lost the daily goal tracker at the top right.
it's now on the top left

Binxybaby

Reaction score
not directly, but you can select forum instead of direct and then paste it manually
UGH! ok if I have to lol theres so many more steps (JK Im just bitching)

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
697,537 HITs
available now

Reactions: themildone

mtdub1

Reaction score
I never once used the active/live part of HF legacy. I only ever used the logged information.

I don't care about what is active this very second. I care about what presently exists, and might therefore be catchable.

and the fact that the same task moves up and down the window makes it difficult to know if I've already looked at a specific task
I agree, I'm going to struggle without HF legacy because I would say 90 percent of my pandas and the majority of my mturk income came from logged HITs. As we all know,it's very hard catching live HIT's and in a matter of seconds they would disappear not giving me time to panda them, that's where logged HIT's came in handy because the HIT would go down to the logged HITs section and I could panda it and eventually I would catch it later, I wonder if logged Hits is going to be added to HF that's staying around? Mannnn I hope so eventually. I think the logged HITs section of HF legacy is one of the most important if not the most important feature IMO in turking considering how hard it is to catch a HIT live. I recently started using MTS a few months ago, I was using Hit Scraper and PC, when I made the switch to MTS (HF legacy, Hit catcher) my daily earnings almost tripled because I was able to panda the Hit's I couldn't catch in the logged Hits section, O well back to mediocrity daily totals I guess, but I'm sure most of us are going to take a daily earnings total loss until script updates and added features roll out.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I agree, I'm going to struggle without HF legacy because I would say 90 percent of my pandas and the majority of my mturk income came from logged HITs. As we all know,it's very hard catching live HIT's and in a matter of seconds they would disappear not giving me time to panda them, that's where logged HIT's came in handy because the HIT would go down to the logged HITs section and I could panda it and eventually I would catch it later, I wonder if logged Hits is going to be added to HF that's staying around? Mannnn I hope so eventually. I think the logged HITs section of HF legacy is one of the most important if not the most important feature IMO in turking considering how hard it is to catch a HIT live. I recently started using MTS a few months ago, I was using Hit Scraper and PC, when I made the switch to MTS (HF legacy, Hit catcher) my daily earnings almost tripled because I was able to panda the Hit's I couldn't catch in the logged Hits section, O well back to mediocrity daily totals I guess, but I'm sure most of us are going to take a daily earnings total loss until script updates and added features roll out.
when Kadauchi @Kadauchi fixes HF it will have logged HITs.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yesss finally caught a mlab. can you do more than one?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a survey to predict this weekend's NFL games | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.27] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.60] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Take a survey to predict this weekend's NFL games
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: NFL 2017 has been granted; PB has not been granted;

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
'til you fall over your own feet...and land on your nose....in the mud....I might be a pessimist.
I like your way of thinking. I think we're gonna be friends

Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.