12/13 - Teal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
My husband..who says he hates putting his credit card online just bought tickets to a basketball game....
I asked him how since he didn't like putting his card in...he hasn't answered.

Men :(
My dad refuses to shop at online stores because he doesn't want his credit card info stolen but he has no problem emailing his credit card number to someone he met on craigslist who appeared to be selling NFL tickets for $20 each.

Moral of the story: People are insane.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think I'ma get that $2 bonus for that dating website message. I actually sound appealing when I leave out all the bad qualities. Kind of an unexpected confidence booster...kudos to that requester haha
I've never written something like that so I had NO IDEA what to put. but the base pay was good enough that it was worth it

Reactions: katarina and savvy

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'ma get that $2 bonus for that dating website message. I actually sound appealing when I leave out all the bad qualities. Kind of an unexpected confidence booster...kudos to that requester haha
your bad qualities are the greatest qualities in the world to somebody.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My dad refuses to shop at online stores because he doesn't want his credit card info stolen but he has no problem emailing his credit card number to someone he met on craigslist who appeared to be selling NFL tickets for $20 each.

Moral of the story: People are insane.
agreed.

It's okay. I just sent him a screenshot of a Dooney and Bourke bag I want and said since I know he's okay shopping online he can buy me that for xmas.

Last edited:

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband..who says he hates putting his credit card online just bought tickets to a basketball game....
I asked him how since he didn't like putting his card in...he hasn't answered.

Men :(
Maybe he bought and used a prepaid visa.

I dunno I feel like men don't reply/take a long time to reply because they know it drives us crazy. He's probably laughing inside his head.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe he bought and used a prepaid visa.

I dunno I feel like men don't reply/take a long time to reply because they know it drives us crazy. He's probably laughing inside his head.
Nah..he's out in the middle of nowhere doing work stuff. He doesn't use his credit card online unless it's something he wants. MEN
Edit: He's a good guy. Just silly. I better have that hand bag under the xmas tree lol

Last edited:

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah..he's out in the middle of nowhere doing work stuff. He doesn't use his credit card online unless it's something he wants. MEN
Sounds about right. Or they complain about being broke and not being able to afford the bills and then turn around and buy hundreds of dollars in car parts or some shit

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sounds about right. Or they complain about being broke and not being able to afford the bills and then turn around and buy hundreds of dollars in car parts or some shit
Thankfully my hubs is great about paying bills. He just spends all his money on Razorback stuff. That's the basketball game he bought tickets to.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.