Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Opinion on Current Issues(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.26] [Fast=4.16] [Comm=3.42] [Fair=4.36] [Reviews=651] [ToS=8]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 56
Description: $0.3 for 2 minutes!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [588087777-187103] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

chrisd6

Reaction score
Title: Qual HIT for collaborative detective game 1:15pm Eastern Time Today ($1 training + up to $3 play) (~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: James P Houghton [A1Z2T142HWI36V] (Req TV): $15.68/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1859707102-187112] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Reactions: Finn Mertens

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a qualification survey to get access to surveys with $1 - $3 payout per HIT. Average completion time: 5.7 minutes. | Accept
Requester: Markitekt OÜ [A33D98P16FM0PV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Hi, our regular HITs have payouts between $1 and $4 per hit. The usual length to complete a survey is anywhere between 2 to 15 minutes. This is a qualification survey to list people with access to the full survey. No webcam or microphone needed.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
Y'all for sure want to grab this.
You think asking for $14 an hour is too low or too high on that hit.

John Potter

Reaction score
Did anyone sign up for the Econ Experiments HIT on Monday? The second part was supposed to start yesterday at noon which it did. You have to do three rounds and I got through the first round and then heard nothing back over the rest of the day. They said it could take a few days to complete it but I still haven't seen anything today and am starting to think it was a scam. Anyone else taking this and have had different experience?

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Voting Study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yphtach Lelkes [A3QABKQPGF9OKF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 39
Description: Play a voting game, earn a bonus of up to $3
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1486218281-187037] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US
HIT Time: 7 minutes Good instant bonus hit.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone sign up for the Econ Experiments HIT on Monday? The second part was supposed to start yesterday at noon which it did. You have to do three rounds and I got through the first round and then heard nothing back over the rest of the day. They said it could take a few days to complete it but I still haven't seen anything today and am starting to think it was a scam. Anyone else taking this and have had different experience?
If it's the Econ Experiments I'm thinking of, they've been around a while. I think they did a similar experiment this past summer. Have you tried messaging them?

https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2ODC1OP6S9HU3-econ-experiments

Reactions: klingeemonster

Poisontea

Reaction score
Yes no code for me on that either, be sure to always send a message to them just in case, but in my experience with them, never an issue when problems like that come up.
I didn't get a code either. How do I message them? I'm supposed to get a $7 bonus so I want to make sure that works out

Reactions: Despairagus

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I did the one yesterday too and I only got one round done also. The way it looks it's just a big pain in the ass for about a $4 bonus. But I agreed to do it and if they show up today I'll do it today too.

Reactions: DareAngel3

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know who or what they're looking for in the qual, but I hope I get it. ?
The only closed quals I have are total garbage, like AdsForce. :bag:
They aren't looking for a specific thing.
They want your demographics to be able to assign you HITs based on them like turkprime/surveycomet does.

John Potter

Reaction score
If it's the Econ Experiments I'm thinking of, they've been around a while. I think they did a similar experiment this past summer. Have you tried messaging them?

https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2ODC1OP6S9HU3-econ-experiments
Yeah twice. First when I was not receiving the emails telling it was my turn to make a decision and a second time after I finished the first round to let them know I thought they might be having issues with their emailing. Never heard back....

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know who or what they're looking for in the qual, but I hope I get it. ?
The only closed quals I have are total garbage, like AdsForce. :bag:
Speaking of which, Where are they at ? You would think this time of year would be great for commercials. I will take those garbage hits today. I do draw the line at those toilet bowl hits though, I will never be that desperate.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah twice. First when I was not receiving the emails telling it was my turn to make a decision and a second time after I finished the first round to let them know I thought they might be having issues with their emailing. Never heard back....
It does look like they don't have a history of having the promptest communication, which can definitely be frustrating. Hopefully they get back to you.

• Sad
Reactions: klingeemonster
Status
Not open for further replies.