12/11 - Technicolor Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It snowed almost a foot here on Sunday and we were away. I got home yesterday and the plow had piled up about 3ft of snow in front of our driveway. It took 4 hours to shovel a tiny path so that I could get the car on level ground near the house. So, today we are going to go back out and finish shoveling after it gets warm.....
Good lord. I'm sorry that's crazy annoying.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It snowed almost a foot here on Sunday and we were away. I got home yesterday and the plow had piled up about 3ft of snow in front of our driveway. It took 4 hours to shovel a tiny path so that I could get the car on level ground near the house. So, today we are going to go back out and finish shoveling after it gets warm.....
the main reason I hate snow/cold

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
the main reason I hate snow/cold
Where I live they shut down the town for an inch of snow, so you can imagine how awful it with a foot. I'm just happy we still have power and internet. My in-laws lost their cable and internet because a pole came down.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
we got about 15in and live on a small dead end road off a major highway...so they scrape the highway and leave a 4ft pile blocking our road...which is downhill from the highway to make it even more fun to try to get out....one of my neighbors with a tractor always scrapes the road before the state ever gets around to it

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
we got about 15in and live on a small dead end road off a major highway...so they scrape the highway and leave a 4ft pile blocking our road...which is downhill from the highway to make it even more fun to try to get out....one of my neighbors with a tractor always scrapes the road before the state ever gets around to it
I just wonder what they think about blocking people in (or in our case out)? Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled someone plowed the road, I just wish they would pile it up in a place that doesn't have an entrance or exit.

Reactions: rsclone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got about 15, but usually if I leave it on I'll get more.
Oh ofc, I just... idk I just miss when it would be an endless ZOltar train, you know?

Wow have I been turking long enough to complain about the lack of work from a specific requester? :D

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Narrative Comprehension Study | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.99] [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.86] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.55] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.24] [Pen=0.54 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 45:00
Available: 335
Description: Narrative Comprehension Study
Qualifications: previousx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Like 1 min[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.