12/11 - Technicolor Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought my first present for Christmas.
Son's paraprofessional a bracelet off etsy.

Need to make $25 now to make up for it.
da fuq? we had xmax bought in July, wife is closely monitored for fucking over spending, the only thing left to buy is the stocking stuffers and those are last minute and cheap

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
da fuq? we had xmax bought in July, wife is closely monitored for fucking over spending, the only thing left to buy is the stocking stuffers and those are last minute and cheap
My sister is like that. As soon as christmas is over she's spending for the next one.
I'm bad about waiting. My husband is going to give me $300 when he gets his bonus this week and i"ll get all the shopping done then.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My sister is like that. As soon as christmas is over she's spending for the next one.
I'm bad about waiting. My husband is going to give me $300 when he gets his bonus this week and i"ll get all the shopping done then.
I haven't gotten anything yet either :\

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I usually start buying really early but did not this year.

However, I am mostly done except for the few things I have to walk into physical stores to buy, which I plan on doing this Sunday.

So, I'm like 90% done.

Unless my dad, step mom and sister decide they want to show up at some point and then I have to rush and buy some gift cards. but for now, I'm not counting those gifts. They cancelled Christmas last year and ended up not getting their gifts until past Easter.

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Thinking of buying myself a switch for Xmas. Does anyone have one have any opinions on it?

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.