12/10 - Selection Sunday!

Would you play in in a MTC Fantasy NBA league? (serious votes only) (manual draft) (no auto draft)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm super late to this, but electrolyte @electrolyte has mentioned that Amazon should be giving you more in-depth responses from here on out. I don't know how much more in-depth they can be about you being blocked by people, but there you go. With that said, any of the info I've gathered for that post can go null at any moment!
The promise for in depth responses for suspension was related to the scripts stuff. If they're noticing you're using too many scripts or hammering their system in suspicious ways and they send you a warning and/or suspension for it, you should be able to get more detailed information from them about what kind of behavior they're seeing and some information about what to change in your set up. AFAIK, they weren't talking about suspensions for blocks when offering to give more detailed info. :\

Edited to add that if you were suspended for multiple blocks, I wouldn't let it go. I'd keep emailing them repeatedly asking for more information, who blocked you, what for, etc. They shouldn't withhold that information from you, but that's just my own opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: CHEF ALERT: Evaluate which recipe is better between two recipes for making the same dish | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 3.80] [Comm: 3.56] [Fair: 4.25] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.15
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 100
Description: In this task, you will be asked to evaluate the quality of cooking recipes by looking at two recipes side-by-side for making the same dish.
Requirements: Location is one of: GB, US; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>
D

Deleted member 526

i say change my little christmas icon to the btc logo cause im rollin in it
so many people have bitcoin these days. can you make a forum donation in bitcoin? iirc you can change your icon to whatever you want then.

Status
Not open for further replies.