12/09 - $$$ Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well started broadchurch season 3 last night.

Just finished.

Apparently no more seasons.

Must fill the void with fanfic
:eek: When did Season 3 come out? How did I miss that??? Netflix SUCKS for not immediately notifying me!

Watching it now.

Between that and The Crown, I am going to have an awesome weekend watching way too much telly.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
:eek: When did Season 3 come out? How did I miss that??? Netflix SUCKS for not immediately notifying me!

Watching it now.

Between that and The Crown, I am going to have an awesome weekend watching way too much telly.

I have been waiting for it forever, and just HAPPENED to see it on Netflix last night so I have no idea when it came out.

Next up is watching the Psych movie. But I feel like I need to move. However, there is approx 1 cat and 1 dog on me.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been waiting for it forever, and just HAPPENED to see it on Netflix last night so I have no idea when it came out.

Next up is watching the Psych movie. But I feel like I need to move. However, there is approx 1 cat and 1 dog on me.
"...1 cat and 1 dog on me." That sounds great!

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

Watching it now.

2 weeks ago i think. i watched it all immediately!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Awwws. It is so hard to move when the kitty and doggie decide to snuggle. My cat will snuggle, my dog won't unless I'm petting her. I wish she would just snuggle!

I will have to move quite a bit this weekend, but when I don't have to move I'm staring at a screen, lol.

My kid is going to set up in front of our house to try and sell more scarves, and I have to clean up the living room because I'm finally finished decorating for Christmas and need to put away all the shrapnel.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
"...1 cat and 1 dog on me." That sounds great!

There is another cat and two dogs in my vision, and two other cats sleeping elsewhere in the house.

Pet sitting at my parents. LOL. 1 dog came with, they have 2. 5 cats live here, two are mine that can't currently live with me. Feeding time takes forever. LOL

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well ... it's money. :(

Title: Survey about grief and dream experiences after the death of your romantic partner or spouse | PANDA
Requester: Kathryn Belicki [A2BPZZE9MSZ7WK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.07 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete a psychological survey on the behaviors, emotions, thoughts, and dreams during sleep that are associated with the death of your spouse or romantic partner (with whom you lived)
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: PetL has not been granted;MSP has not been granted;Prior Loss Participant has not been granted;PNTS has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98

savvy

Reaction score
Awwws. It is so hard to move when the kitty and doggie decide to snuggle. My cat will snuggle, my dog won't unless I'm petting her. I wish she would just snuggle!

I will have to move quite a bit this weekend, but when I don't have to move I'm staring at a screen, lol.

My kid is going to set up in front of our house to try and sell more scarves, and I have to clean up the living room because I'm finally finished decorating for Christmas and need to put away all the shrapnel.
*my* cats are ignoring me. This is my mom's cat. My dog has become exceptonally snuggly in the past six months (since it's been pretty much just us as a unit).

Selling scarves out front? sounds like an interesting business venture. I live too far south haha.

I hope my roommate moves his cars out of the way so we can access christmas decorations soon....

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
There is another cat and two dogs in my vision, and two other cats sleeping elsewhere in the house.

Pet sitting at my parents. LOL. 1 dog came with, they have 2. 5 cats live here, two are mine that can't currently live with me. Feeding time takes forever. LOL
Sounds great. You are very lucky.

Reactions: savvy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
*my* cats are ignoring me. This is my mom's cat. My dog has become exceptonally snuggly in the past six months (since it's been pretty much just us as a unit).

Selling scarves out front? sounds like an interesting business venture. I live too far south haha.

I hope my roommate moves his cars out of the way so we can access christmas decorations soon....
The kid was in a craft faire a couple of weeks ago and sold a lot of scarves. He spent his summer making them. We get a lot of foot traffic in front of our house so we're hoping he will sell a few more :) (I had a display set up at work and sold some there, too.) He's made more selling his scarves than I have in the last two months of turking!

Reactions: jan, Cara and savvy

savvy

Reaction score
one of my cats slept with me last night. i felt so special. (they are kittens and usually play allll night)
My tazzo didn't sleep with me last night which is unusual. I'm disappointed.

Reactions: Cara

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Public Opinion Survey about Females Who Sexually Offend | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kristen Budd [A3V9WTN3F4G1KN] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a study on public opinion of females who sexually offend and appropriate criminal justice responses.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
The kid was in a craft faire a couple of weeks ago and sold a lot of scarves. He spent his summer making them. We get a lot of foot traffic in front of our house so we're hoping he will sell a few more :) (I had a display set up at work and sold some there, too.) He's made more selling his scarves than I have in the last two months of turking!
have an etsy shop?

savvy

Reaction score
Sounds great. You are very lucky.
I suppose I am. I take it for granted. I've never not had a bunch of pets, they're non-negoitable for me. I will starve for my animals to eat well. #whyiturk

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.