12/07 - Freetown Friday!

Spaghetti For Breakfast?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keladry2009

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to buy a cheap android watch or fitbit from the thrift store. That's the fourth survey I've been DQed from.
i love my fit bit! my mom bought it for me as a christmas present back in like 2012 and its still running strong! shes getting me a new one this year for christmas too! :p

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i love my fit bit! my mom bought it for me as a christmas present back in like 2012 and its still running strong! shes getting me a new one this year for christmas too! :p
I should get one, when its nice enough i go jog at the park but i never really wanted to spend the money to get one.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Someday I need to take a few days off and rewrite ALL the instructions on greasy fork for mTurk scripts.

Documentation is truly a dead art. Murdered.

I've been trying to get a CSV file of my mTurk history for more than an hour. This is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: jklmnop

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll tell the IRS they'll have to recover it forensically from Amazon. That should be entertaining.

Reactions: keladry2009

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT, auto qual, click on requester, several others like this:

Title: Listen to a randb song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.46] [Pay=3.68] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=221] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.34
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a randb song from people in the United States who enjoy randb music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes R&B Music GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Last edited:

keladry2009

Reaction score
Someday I need to take a few days off and rewrite ALL the instructions on greasy fork for mTurk scripts.

I've been trying to get a CSV file of my mTurk history for more than an hour. This is utterly ridiculous.
why do you want the csv file? just for your records?

Reactions: Merovign

DatJersey

Reaction score
Non Masters HIT, auto qual, click on requester, several others like this:

Title: Listen to a randb song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.46] [Pay=3.68] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=221] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.34
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a randb song from people in the United States who enjoy randb music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes R&B Music GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
That finer things song was bangin' !

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
why do you want the csv file? just for your records?
Pretty much. Also looking at an easier/faster way of seeing what I've done and not done over a longer period, and a backup for everything. I like backups.

Also I can work with the records better than the tools I have online. I just started so it won't have much impact this year, but next year's taxes will be more complicated.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I only saw two other song HITs, but they were edm and pop, so that works.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to buy a cheap android watch or fitbit from the thrift store. That's the fourth survey I've been DQed from.
Don't spend too much. Just because they change which model is relevant, in the fine print. The latter DQ questions include brand, model, etc. Some things, for turking, are a profitable investment but, I did that one and my fitbit wasn't new enough less than a year later. Not for all obviously but, for enough for it not to be worth looking for them. Just my 2cents.:) U do you though. I support whatever.:p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Don't know if you've tried but, I used to use HitDB MkII for mturk. It exports to csv.
Not sure if it still works but, it should. Lots of people stopped using it to use other things.
There are a couple of versions of HitDB on GreasyFork but, I think they all do it.

Hope that helps.

EDIT If you use another DB program(HIT Tracker), may want a backup first, before installing anything else. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know if you've tried but, I used to use HitDB MkII for mturk. It exports to csv.
Not sure if it still works but, it should. Lots of people stopped using it to use other things.
There are a couple of versions of HitDB on GreasyFork but, I think they all do it.
Didn't work at all from what I could tell. Hard to tell tho, because all the directions I found said how to use it but not where to find it (in the browser). One mentioned a button on the dashboard that didn't exist, so I assume it just didn't work.

Technically I can get it from MTS but it's a lot of gymnastics and hand-holding because it only exports JSON database format, which is used for.... precisely nothing in the consumer software world. Couldn't even find a free converter.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Didn't work at all from what I could tell. Hard to tell tho, because all the directions I found said how to use it but not where to find it (in the browser). One mentioned a button on the dashboard that didn't exist, so I assume it just didn't work.

Technically I can get it from MTS but it's a lot of gymnastics and hand-holding because it only exports JSON database format, which is used for.... precisely nothing in the consumer software world. Couldn't even find a free converter.
I know I'm gonna sound dumb saying it but if you use Windows and use the Windows search, I just searched for csv and found my old ones. You may not have as much luck.

If you have more stuff on your drive this may not work. I tried. That's all I got. I don't DB like that anymore.

EDIT Last attempt at help, then I'll stop. Did find this...
https://json-csv.com/. Good luck

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok. Taking a nap. Have fun. I'll be back in a while.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you have to pay to download it. It's all good, I'll get something working.

Enjoy your nap.
Yeah ur right. It is pay. It looked too simple. Then they use the word customer an awful lot. Anyway, goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.