12/06 - Tehran Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but this made me think of this kid I went to elementary school with. If he got mad at someone, he'd say, "You son of a biscuit eater."
if you ever get a hankering to say "hot-diggity-dawg" give "hawt-buttered-beans" a shot instead. you won't be disappointed.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe you should help him out. And by help, I mean troll.
I've hit in the $560 range once, and ever since I've broke $200 maybe 10 times. If I knew a consistent way of making that sort of money on this platform, there is absolutely no way I would ever tell anyone else, lol. Must be how Kada feels.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've hit in the $560 range once, and ever since I've broke $200 maybe 10 times. If I knew a consistent way of making that sort of money on this platform, there is absolutely no way I would ever tell anyone else, lol. Must be how Kada feels.
But, to hit the $50 mark, I would just give the same suggestion that I give everyone new. Use these things. Read your first 1000. Follow the 'Daily'. Check TO. Etc. I mean, there's no Rosetta Stone to making a ton of money, imo. Keep an eye out for good HITs. PandA what you miss. 3 PandAs max. Keep working. Turn in good work for good pay. ABQ. Etc. None of these are really new.
Idk. I could be wrong.

EDIT To give this suggestion, I'd probably just refer to earlier responses to the same question.:) But, I'm a dummy.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Metallica

mitchinator

Reaction score
Anyone ever turn the panda on and leave the computer without knowing the volume for the panda isn't on?? Well I just learned my lesson tonight on making sure the volume is on at all times! 43 abandoned picolang hits because I forgot the volume was off.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"Anyone ever turn the panda on and leave the computer without knowing the volume for the panda isn't on?? Well I just learned my lesson tonight on making sure the volume is on at all times! 43 abandoned picolang hits because I forgot the volume was off,"...
...said everyone at some point. Or sleep with it on.
Now that you forgot, you're going to be hyper-vigilant about it. Anything at that tone will immediately have you looking to the space where your PC is. Good times.:)

Reactions: cb456

mitchinator

Reaction score
...said everyone at some point. Or sleep with it on.
Now that you forgot, you're going to be hyper-vigilant about it. Anything at that tone will immediately have you looking to the space where your PC is. Good times.:)
Very true, that was such a rookie mistake.Life lesson learn and your probably right just the slightest noise from my PC is going to have me running to it.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Very true, that was such a rookie mistake.Life lesson learn and your probably right just the slightest noise from my PC is going to have me running to it.
"One of us! One of us!"

Reactions: mitchinator

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I miss being able to leave PC on with my barcode panda running to wake me up :sob:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but this made me think of this kid I went to elementary school with. If he got mad at someone, he'd say, "You son of a biscuit eater."
I used to say, "Your mother wears combat boots!" No idea what it means. I learned it from imitating my mother.:p

Also, if it's a really bad thing to say(still have no idea), I'm sorry. Haven't said it in 30 years. I'm reformed.:D

Last edited:

alk69

Reaction score
I used to say, "Your mother wears combat boots!" No idea what it means. I learned it from imitating my mother.:p

Also, if it's a really bad thing to say(still have no idea), I'm sorry. Haven't said it in 30 years. I'm reformed.:D
This was a slur in the 60 s. About the ''war''. Interesting thing. I remember when I was little, that my mother wore her combat boots until they fell apart. She was a WAC in WWII in Manila.

Status
Not open for further replies.