12/06 - Tehran Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope so but, I don't know. I think 60% of adults agree with some form of legalization, last poll I read.

Feel free to swing up to Maine anytime! I'd wait for warmth but, now isn't bad either. I'll take you on a tour of some of my favourite greenhouses.:)
Oh hell yeah! I'd love to go to Maine. Appreciate it, m'dude :cheers:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I think most people still call it DEMF as much as they've tried to rebrand over the years....
always wanted to go to EF but the line-ups are just too hippie-dubstep oriented to make it worth the money coming from NC....
I wish they'd diversify the lineup more like back when it was Rothbury. But my boyfriend loves SCI, so we still go. Did you check out this years line up? I feel like they're aren't as many bigger name acts as maybe in the past. But they did go back to one weekend this year too so maybe that has something to do with it. Plus there are enough stages that you'd be able to find something you'd dig at anytime I believe.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone do "Evaluate visual images -10 minute academic study for $1" ? Link is borked and I can't figure out how to unbork it.This one:

Title: Evaluate visual images -10 minute academic study for $1 | Accept
Requester: Shi Jia [A2LXH4KRQ79RE5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.30] [Pay=4.14] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.92] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=1.25] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=31] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=5.77] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 100
Description: Study takes 10 minutes and pays $1
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ourfuture

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Got the link? I can give it a shot.

That's usually the answer.
(I delete starting at the the ampersand.)
Lil queen trashmouth got it! TY though

Reactions: Jerami

Minx2121

Reaction score

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone do "Evaluate visual images -10 minute academic study for $1" ? Link is borked and I can't figure out how to unbork it.This one:
I added a ? right before my worker ID and the link worked. I feel better about keeping my ID in the URL if I can.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I wish they'd diversify the lineup more like back when it was Rothbury. But my boyfriend loves SCI, so we still go. Did you check out this years line up? I feel like they're aren't as many bigger name acts as maybe in the past. But they did go back to one weekend this year too so maybe that has something to do with it. Plus there are enough stages that you'd be able to find something you'd dig at anytime I believe.
yeh I got press release from Madison House thru my website....seems like all the headliners were dubstep...don't recall any house or techno artists and def none I haven't seen before that makes it a must-try this year....

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not really that new but still feel newish. I do not believe you, I do not think newer people do either. I don't even believe myself when I say it. :smirk:
I want to drink but every time I think about it I start getting queasy because the last time I drank I ended the night sitting in the living room throwing up in my son's potty while my boyfriend held my hair...not super fun :shifty:

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
I want to drink but every time I think about it I start getting queasy because the last time I drank I ended the night sitting in the living room throwing up in my son's potty while my boyfriend held my hair...not super fun :shifty:
That is one hell of a memory. Definitely would cause me to lean towards not drinking.

Reactions: Liz and themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.