12/05 - Wellington Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Where? I use panda crazy... Never knew that existed.
You just put the requester ID in where you'd put the hit ID in

I use to catch them everyday and now I never get any. I think everyone is on them because of the less work.
Hi! I feel like I haven't seen you in a while!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
this is the only way to make money here in my opinion
that explains a lot of things. But yeah, people who get it to work, have told me how to set it up, and it won't catch anything while they catch 50. So I gave up on it a long time ago. But literally nothing in my turk world works.

Well also right now the financial login at work isn't working JUST FOR ME. my computer life isn't easy.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
that explains a lot of things. But yeah, people who get it to work, have told me how to set it up, and it won't catch anything while they catch 50. So I gave up on it a long time ago. But literally nothing in my turk world works.

Well also right now the financial login at work isn't working JUST FOR ME. my computer life isn't easy.
T minus 10 minutes until your remote connection goes down.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Where? I use panda crazy... Never knew that existed.
Get the requester id by whatever means

Add the id to PC like any other panda

Edit the panda, switch it to search

You will see the requester id posted under the HIT id field, remove it from there and paste it under the requester id field

Viola (the tile will then show 0/0, where the first 0 is how many hits it has caught, and the second being how many it has seen but hasn't been able to catch)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I've never used a requester search. I guess it would be useful, at times but, I've never felt like I was missing out. Everyone turks differently, I guess.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a indie-alternative song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.46] [Pay=3.68] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=221] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.34
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a indie-alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy indie-alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
good song! 34 cents![/td][/tr]
I got a fun Christmas song this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.