12/04 - Tokyo Tuesday!

What do you prefer when you eat pizza?

• Softer Crust

• Harder Crust

• I don't care, I just want pizza in my face.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
whereeee are the zoltarssss

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I always do. However within the last year, Lansing has gone from 50ish dispensaries to about 6. So demand is up, and prices are up. Its already almost an hour drive there, but to get more selection and better prices I'd have to keep driving another hour (I've done it though) One dispensary in particular that is 2 hours away will have ounces of wax on sale that will get me to make the drive every single time.
I've never done the wax or anything :( only thing I've done is edibles, and it was a nasty-ass gummy bear. Ate one, was like 'that didn't do anything' so I ate another. then the first kicked in. :ROFL:

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
My state will be one of the last to legalize, I'm sure. $50 for 1/8 for quality....meh
I thought the same thing about my state, especially with a supermajority Republican legislature.

Sure enough, they got medicinal done, and I figure within the next 10 years recreational will come once Democrats take it back.

Reactions: Despairagus

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The dispensary near me puts a high emphasis on quality. But still, it's like $40+ for 1/8. BUT street prices here arent much less than that, and the quality is way worse.
I really don't want to derail the daily thread with too much more of this topic, personally.(You do you tho:wink:)
But, you've just not met the right person yet. The dispensaries still get it from the same people who supply to non-brick and mortar suppliers. Also, dispensaries, a lot of time, will have the same exact product but, with slightly less kief on the outside. Gotta remember that a lot of those places sell discount, store brand kief which would have been still stuck to your flowers, if they didn't manhandle the stuff when they pre-package it. A friend who worked at one said that they were encouraged to be a little rough, so that, at the end of the day, they could roll their "pre-rolls" in the keif that was left on each person's station. Idk but, in Maine, my 2 local guys have 10 or 12 different options so, no need for a dispensary.(fed photo shoot)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
yea, that's about right. That shit has turned my life around, big time. Helped in so many ways
That's great, Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg! If I may ask, in what ways?

For my part, it helps a lot when my clinical depression takes a turn for the worse. Unfortunately, the VA won't prescribe it, and I have asked. (The VA is so far behind the curve with "advanced" medicine, the twits.)

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Had to drive the husband to work because he trashed our van so our only vehicle left now is our one "good" car (that's so crappy I'm afraid to drive on the highway).
Can't believe I'm up before Zoltars.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

For my part, it helps a lot when my clinical depression takes a turn for the worse. Unfortunately, the VA won't prescribe it, and I have asked. (The VA is so far behind the curve with "advanced" medicine, the twits.)
pain management and sleep

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score

Does the VA still hassle people who chose to medicate with MJ? My buddy had his med card and the VA threatened to cut off any and all his meditations. He said the VA is very against it, or was at the time. That breaks my heart.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

The VA can't prescribe it due to it's federal status.
(under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) the federal government has classified marijuana as a Schedule I narcotic. Substances in Schedule I have been determined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to have no medical use and cannot lawfully be prescribed or sold to the public.)
Since, as far as the VA is concerned, it has no medical use, they can't even prescribe it for "off-book" issues.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
The VA can't prescribe it due to it's federal status.
(under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) the federal government has classified marijuana as a Schedule I narcotic. Substances in Schedule I have been determined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to have no medical use and cannot lawfully be prescribed or sold to the public.)
Since, as far as the VA is concerned, it has no medical use, they can't even prescribe it for "off-book" issues.
Ya, I know. Still a bit sad, tho. Thanks, Jerami @Jerami

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.