12/04 - Myalgic Monday!

Crowd Pleaser Voting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i had one woman way early this year like in January say she was more nervous to meet my dog than she was my parents. this was on the first date, but she knew i had a dog. i didnt vibe with her. she never met my parents

protect yourselves out there

dude i've been seeing for a month now, saw twice this week, texted me all last night and a few times this AM, haven't heard from since.

So he's dead or has decided to ignore me. He usually texts everyday at 6:30, well that didn't happen. errgh. i hate people.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
dude i've been seeing for a month now, saw twice this week, texted me all last night and a few times this AM, haven't heard from since.

So he's dead or has decided to ignore me. He usually texts everyday at 6:30, well that didn't happen. errgh. i hate people.
Man, people get busy, if it's not been days, nothing to worry about :)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i had one woman way early this year like in January say she was more nervous to meet my dog than she was my parents. this was on the first date, but she knew i had a dog. i didnt vibe with her. she never met my parents

protect yourselves out there
Don't trust women who don't love dogs.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

i wouldnt rule him out if you guys just spoke this morning. maybe he got busy? :(

savvy

Reaction score
Man, people get busy, if it's not been days, nothing to worry about :)
I guess to me, if you're interested/starting to care about someone, you're not gonna go 24 hours without talking to them at least to hope they had a decent day. It's a red flag to me for the future.

Reactions: <Gucci>

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
such a weird concept to me. I don't understand!!! I'm a super extrovert. LOL
Ask Vanyanka @Vanyanka, I love her more than the sun itself, and I still aren't up her ass 24/7. And my other bestie- I go weeks without talking to him :p Talking is overrated :p

savvy

Reaction score
Ask Vanyanka @Vanyanka, I love her more than the sun itself, and I still aren't up her ass 24/7. And my other bestie- I go weeks without talking to him :p Talking is overrated :p
Friends I do that! It's just never been the situation with someone I'm dating I suppose. Causes me great anxiety.

Though typically I ask my very close friends how their day is going at least once a day. DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is so trained from this summer if we haven't talked all day she will send me a quick rundown of her day anyway because otherwise I will be concerned hahaha.

Oh man, I'm such a good friend but i am so neurotic.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't trust women who don't love dogs.
I don't know... You can't be so harsh. When I was five my dad lived in a apartment cum mansion. A roll-over from the millionaires living in East Cleveland. Old staircases, multiple doorways, everything was wooden and mirrors and crystal. I went outside the wrong way and my dad's roommates dogs followed me. When I went outside the dogs jumped on me and started barking at the people coming in but I was screaming terribly because I was scared. My dad ran down and threw them off me even though later he knew they were just trying to protect me.

However, it took me many years to realize this. I just thought I was being attacked by dogs.
Some dogs get a vibe off me because I'm still unconsciously cautious around them in that way.

Other dogs love me.

savvy

Reaction score
this is true. im glad she liked dogs i just wasnt feeling the attraction :(

if anyone doesnt like dogs they can get away from me

I spent 5 years with a dog-hater. He was so-so with dogs until we got the dog, then he became a dog hater (and shes damn near perfect and i'm not just biased). I'm pretty sure that is a huge reason our relationship ended even though he would never directly say that.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends I do that! It's just never been the situation with someone I'm dating I suppose. Causes me great anxiety.

Though typically I ask my very close friends how their day is going at least once a day. DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is so trained from this summer if we haven't talked all day she will send me a quick rundown of her day anyway because otherwise I will be concerned hahaha.

Oh man, I'm such a good friend but i am so neurotic.
I haven't really "dated", I just assumed it was a friendship with butt-touching :p

Status
Not open for further replies.