12/03 - So Festive Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Could use some help with a HIT Scraper problem. And pardon my inability to post the below link as a "regular" image in color.

Please take a look at the below and see if you can tell me why this is happening. Whenever I block a HIT title or Requester (by using the "R" or "T") the "R" and "T' disappear but the Requester name and HIT title, etc., remain and entire width of an entry is highlighted. Weird. I've looked in settings and can't see anything that I think will cause this. ??

https://imgur.com/a/3Sns8
I think you need to check hide blocklisted. It's to the right of the Search Terms box.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Could use some help with a HIT Scraper problem. And pardon my inability to post the below link as a "regular" image in color.

Please take a look at the below and see if you can tell me why this is happening. Whenever I block a HIT title or Requester (by using the "R" or "T") the "R" and "T' disappear but the Requester name and HIT title, etc., remain and entire width of an entry is highlighted. Weird. I've looked in settings and can't see anything that I think will cause this. ??

https://imgur.com/a/3Sns8
also, doesn't your system slow to a crawl with all those tabs and apps running?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Business decisions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Carlos Delvasto [AP34ONR0VPYLZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to take part in a research survey about business decisions.
Requirements: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Easy.
2:30

Last edited:

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
also, doesn't your system slow to a crawl with all those tabs and apps running?
He's running a bit more than me, but I usually run close to that many with no issues. Mines an i7-6700K with 32GB RAM & Win 10.

I have 27 Chrome tabs open right now and that's pretty normal for me.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Watch a brief video and give us your opinion | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lab for Social Research [AUIV2U68T1REV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 3.60] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $0.24/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.06
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 22
Description: 1 minute paid demographic survey, if you qualify, you will complete our full study and earn a bonus of $0.60
Requirements: Qualification_42 In 6; Qualification_Z DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
screener

Reactions: Nuramazing

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
... There are times when I feel really stupid. Thanks, InfiniteChanges @InfiniteChanges
I once had mine un-checked for like a week-and-a-half and couldn't figure out what the fucking problem was :)

[oh wait, I'm supposed to make you feel not-stupid :p ]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I once had mine un-checked for like a week-and-a-half and couldn't figure out what the fucking problem was :)

[oh wait, I'm supposed to make you feel not-stupid :p ]
it's probably a good think for the world that you and I don't have any progeny. :)

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.