• No tree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
There's probably still some floating around since the timer was only 30 minutes. I imagine they'll be at least a few more expiring or returned, but I would guess they've been pretty well picked over, too.
Pretty much. The 5 I saw were all either unincorporated spots on the road without so much as a web site, or like, mobile home parks - good to know that there was part of this batch that was worth doing, but I think I'm gonna let more patient people try what's left. *flings stuff back*

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. I did the county. But some of them were just little gated communities that technically fell in a county, so I used the mayor of the county rather than whoever is in charge of the smaller community. Some of them only had a commissioner rather than a mayor. Had to often dig up the term expiration date by looking at the election date and length of term of previous office holders. Did the best I could with what there was to work with. :cautious:
Okay, that's why I'm asking.... counties don't HAVE mayors, cities do...

Knight

Reaction score
I never work on Fridays.. is it worth it? Is it the same as any other weekday?
I'm not gonna outright say yes because Fridays aren't always lucrative. But I will say that SOMETIMES, from the afternoon onwards, money can be pretty good on Fridays. Part of the reason for that is because lots of people, much like you, just don't work on Fridays.

So basically, if there's not much up then it's just a normal weekday like any other. But if there's something up, you can make waaaaayyy more than usual because of people taking the day off resulting in less competition.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Participate in brief study if you are full-time employed at an organization. Takes 15 minutes. Earn $2.00. | Accept
Requester: Manuel Vaulont [A3VUZI0A9YM3LA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.66] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This research study will involve reading a scenario and making a decision as well as completing a number of survey questions. Please sign up only if you are full-time employed at an organization other than MTurk.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a series of sentences and score each one based on its grammaticality. | Accept
Requester: David Elling [ASXHEL4CAEVEH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.60] [Pay=null] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.06] [Fast=3.09] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=1.22] [Pen=1.83 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 151
Description: For each task, given an original sentence, rate the correction of the sentence based on how grammatical the corrected sentence is.
Qualifications: Good workers on GEC eval task DoesNotExist ; Workers who did GEC eval task DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
(I'm not sure I want to know) Are these bad? High dollar, kind of long (10-15 min is not bad tho), red as blood but seems fair and not too many rejections. I did a few weeks ago and all approved.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: SmolAliens

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Title: Read a series of sentences and score each one based on its grammaticality. | Accept
Description: For each task, given an original sentence, rate the correction of the sentence based on how grammatical the corrected sentence is.
Qualifications: Good workers on GEC eval task DoesNotExist ; Workers who did GEC eval task DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
(I'm not sure I want to know) Are these bad? High dollar, kind of long (10-15 min is not bad tho), red as blood but seems fair and not too many rejections. I did a few weeks ago and all approved.[/td][/tr]
I did a couple like 2 days ago, still waiting for approval I think

Reactions: Merovign

ellie_v

Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
how long did they take to approve you? doesn't look bad but i'm scared.

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
how long did they take to approve you? doesn't look bad but i'm scared.
I honestly don't know. It was mid-November. I understand and/but I already did some today. Fingers crossed my shiny new 100% doesn't get dented like my car did last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.