• Artifical

• No tree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm home from work. We did carpet and vinyl in an apartment at a complex I used to have the cleaning contract with. The maintenance guys were all surprised/excited to see me, so that made my day.

Soooo....how has today been? Should I try to make some pennies or should I just play video games now?
Twitch stream for ad revenue and donations. Do both!

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm home from work. We did carpet and vinyl in an apartment at a complex I used to have the cleaning contract with. The maintenance guys were all surprised/excited to see me, so that made my day.

Soooo....how has today been? Should I try to make some pennies or should I just play video games now?
There's Sergey's to do.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Paraphrase an inquiry regarding a web conferencing application. Look at the instructions and example before you begin. | Accept
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.50] [Pay=4.91] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.52] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 80
Description: You're an employee at a large company who regularly uses a web conferencing program called BT, and you're contacting your company's help desk via online chat. Given a question or request, write three other ways to express it.
Qualifications: Qual86 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In AU, CA, DK, GB, IE, NL, NO, NZ, US, VG, VI
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh hey! You all might have good recommendations. Does anyone use something OTHER than canned air to clean their keyboards? I don't like keeping canned air around (I don't use aerosols )

Reactions: C to the J

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
This is probably a good idea, but I'm not like a serious gamer, I literally just bought Stardew Valley last week. I have played a ton in the last week though.
I don't watch a lot of that stuff but from what I've seen that's not a requirement.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I always appreciate you and your positivity here! It's needed after I grumble through the rest of my day. So here's a :celebrate2:for ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA !
Very nice compliment which I really appreciate. It's very kind of you to say so. :spin:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh hey! You all might have good recommendations. Does anyone use something OTHER than canned air to clean their keyboards? I don't like keeping canned air around (I don't use aerosols )
The shower.*

Just dry it thoroughly afterward.

*Doesn't work with laptops. Well, not *well*.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhat fiddly and tedious, but maybe get a key puller? easier to get at the teeny little dust bunnies that somehow wrap themselves around the keys that way
...I mean, I clean my keyboard every week and stuff like that never happens to me, what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.