11/29 - Tourmaline Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need 3 monitors and a bell and whistle set up
I have a room to build a home office in....but of course I don't make enough extra any more to pay for the damn things...so I desperately want to build this awesome turk setup yet I've now been waiting 6 months.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly sometimes wonder if the work will ever come back and be what it was, or if the current landscape is what it is.
He was doing several hundred a day on one job on ClickWorker, but the contract moved elsewhere, so he had to get a job at an Amazon warehouse.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was doing several hundred a day on one job on ClickWorker, but the contract moved elsewhere, so he had to get a job at an Amazon warehouse.
I'd never want to actually work for amazon that job sounds shitty.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I guess it helps to be in the IT department. Who's gonna stop me, the IT department?
haha yeah, I am afraid of our IT guy. I'm in an office 20 miles away but I know he can always watch me I have that feeling. So I keep email and whatnot on my side monitor. Also, my office is also the breakroom and where everyone clocks in, so it's high traffic and I try to look productive.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I already lost goddamn remote connection. I did everything support told me but it said the password is now incorrect. I hate being computer dumb, it gets really frustrating sometimes.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd never want to actually work for amazon that job sounds shitty.
One of my girlfriends works at an Amazon Warehouse and has zero complaints. She's tickled by the weird stuff people order. The worst part about it is the drive in (we live in the NYC Metro area so that's uhh obvious why it would be a pain lol)

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I worked in an Amazon affiliate warehouse a while back, on the floor and middle management. I had to do case studies on amazon warehouses and why we didn't want to be like them. This was 8-10 years ago, so I just hope amazon treats their employees better than they did then.

Status
Not open for further replies.