Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Went with the grilled chicken, huh? How healthy of you.

And I used to get Chick-Fil-A pretty much everyday back in college. I think putting fast food places inside student centers is kind of fucked up if you think about it.
I look forward to turking in 2040 and having a drone drop off chicken sandwiches on my desk.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Went with the grilled chicken, huh? How healthy of you.

And I used to get Chick-Fil-A pretty much everyday back in college. I think putting fast food places inside student centers is kind of fucked up if you think about it.
My middle school had a pizza hut express of some kind. We could get an individual pizza with pepperoni for like 4 bucks.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
MTurk is killing me and fulfilling all of my existential nightmares, and is creating a dystopian future of people chained to their computers. We are slaves to the pennies Jeff Bezos graciously hands out, all while he sits in his golden castle laughing at us, and we are powerless to do anything about it.

Is that TOO negative?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
We did Chick-Fil-A for like the 5th time in 3 weeks.

Grilled chicken club with waffle fries.
I've never HAD Chick-Fil-A.
Even when I lived in the south :o

I had a burrito my brother brought me :D I usually wait until dinner... so I got pretty sleepy, It was like, as long as I am tall. Or it felt like it that early in the day.

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
i come on here even though i don't "turk" (i.e. my relationship to the mturk platform is requester side) because i consider turkers to be my coworkers and i feel solidarity with the people here, way more than with the people in my physical workplace as it happens. i believe that these building these connections is crucial for everyone's wellbeing, and sometimes airing grievances is a part of that

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I mean, you can call Uber eats and have someone throw it at your front door right now!
Uber eats/Door Dash/Grub Hub drivers already feel like robots.
I swear half the time they don't even say anything.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
My middle school had a pizza hut express of some kind. We could get an individual pizza with pepperoni for like 4 bucks.
Where is this magical school that you speak off? I remember a friend of mine telling me that his sister told him there was fast food places in the high school. Turns out he was lying and I found out all we got was gross cafeteria food. Though I did have a friend who snuck out of school one time and I caught him eating wing stop in the bathroom.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Fuck it, I'm just going to put disclaimers on all of my posts from now on.

Reactions: C to the J

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
We did Chick-Fil-A for like the 5th time in 3 weeks.

Grilled chicken club with waffle fries.
Slightly jealous... Chick-Fil-A is always too far away, for me. I had a bologna sandwich, because poor man food (and too tired to cook).

Also, just felt I need to add, mboone73 @mboone73 has been in and outta here since I started at the end of last year, and his self-deprecating and relatable humor and wisecracks have made me smile and chuckle many times when taking a break or browsing for HITs that were posted. And his occasional 1 penny weekly earnings reports as well.
Boone is a gud peg.
:pusheen:

Status
Not open for further replies.