11/28 - Made it to Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Christmas lights go up the day after Thanksgiving, Grinch. You're already green, so it's not too much of a stretch. :p
God I hate Christmas. As if the holiday and all the crap that goes along with it wasn't bad enough, people love to write Christmas songs and there's a million of them and they all share in common the fact that they suck. This is gonna be a tough month for me.

:grumpy:

Reactions: TotalBabe

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I wouldn't care if I lost my ProductRnR qual. I could never get any of their HITs above $2.50 an hour.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
God I hate Christmas. As if the holiday and all the crap that goes along with it wasn't bad enough, people love to write Christmas songs and there's a million of them and they all share in common the fact that they suck. This is gonna be a tough month for me.

So what you're saying is, you'd love it if Christmas music was played in the music room non-stop from this point on? That's what I'm sensing.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I absolutely hate it when the stores start playing Christmas songs non-stop. I was in a store over the weekend. In the course of fifteen minutes, they played Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas Is You," Kenny Loggin's "Celebrate Me Home," and some Christmas Backstreet Boys dreck (I think it was Backstreet Boys).

I was so glad to get in my car and drive away from that store.:extinguish:

Reactions: Pleco

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I absolutely hate it when the stores start playing Christmas songs non-stop. I was in a store over the weekend. In the course of fifteen minutes, they played Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas Is You," Kenny Loggin's "Celebrate Me Home," and some Christmas Backstreet Boys dreck (I think it was Backstreet Boys).

I hate that WAM song too "last christmas I gave you my heart" and I am just like... No George Michaels, no. There is only one for lack of a better term modern christmas song I like.

Reactions: TotalBabe

THFYM

Neither Agree Nor Disagree
Contributor
Reaction score

...I'll just leave this here.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

And you can't escape it, each year Christmas eats up a little bit more of the previous month, to the point that it starts in November now.

If there's a war on Christmas then we lost big time.

DCI

Reaction score
And you can't escape it, each year Christmas eats up a little bit more of the previous month, to the point that it starts in November now.

They start counting down the days in September in the Philippines.

Reactions: Pleco

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
My mom played this for me when I was a kid. It's this and Carol of the Bells as Christmas music goes for me. I do much better Sept 1 - Oct 31.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, glad I didn't decide to quit for the day earlier. Went from "holy cow, my PE is pathetic" to "Eh, I can live with that". Good night everyone.
Today's Projected Earnings: $33.93

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: chat with a famous celebrity | PANDA
Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.58] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
have a meaningful chat of at least 15 turns(turn=back and forth) with my bot that simulates Alpha 5 from Power Rangers
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: NonDisclosure is greater than 0; Location is US;

Ok, going to do this first simply because of who the "famous celebrity" is.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm actually with you guys. I think the Christmas music starts way too early. However, I won't budge on Christmas lights. I love them and they make the world less dreary and stupid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.